©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

alinshop

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Has anyone else had problems getting alinshop to come up, keeps saying server failure. Just ordered hope its not a bad sign.

diesel1375

Feb 24, 2007
i can't get through either. any truth to the rumors of alin having some heavy shit (law) going down right now ? also heard that one of his partners is ill ? if anyone is in the know...please let us know ?

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
diesel1375 said:
i can't get through either. any truth to the rumors of alin having some heavy shit (law) going down right now ? also heard that one of his partners is ill ? if anyone is in the know...please let us know ?

"Rumors"? :confused:

What kind of "rumors"?

Alin is one of the best sources on the net since years!

Post the info you have (if you have any...) or shut up.

There is too much people with one post of...RUMORS AND NO INFO IN IT!:sniper:

diesel1375

Feb 24, 2007
I was not getting alinshop.org to come up...so i googled it and a few things came up about why the site is having problems. One guy made a comment that something was going down and to give it a little while to blow over. Another stated that one half of the two person operation had become ill. I love doing business with alin, and I pray everything is OK ...and everyone is OK.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Not True. Dont beleive everything you hear.
Alin is Fina and running stronger then ever.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
having problem getting on alin

i've been having the same problem... i hope everything's ok man ... they are by far the best in terms of service and reliability...

diesel1375

Feb 24, 2007
Excellent rAJJIn !! Great to hear. I've only been on this board a few months...but you seem to be really in the know. I've been in the game for about 10 plus years now, and alin is the best source I've ever had. I hope he's around until I take that long dirt nap. :) :)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Not True. Dont beleive everything you hear.
Alin is Fina and running stronger then ever.
Bump my bro!! Alinboard/Alinshop just runs on a shitty server, nothing more!! Still top notch customer service!!!

diesel1375

Feb 24, 2007
Yeap...everything seems to be good as gold over at alinshop ! I actually just picked up a package from alin today...that took only 13 days from when the western union was sent to come in !!! Does everyone make huge mess with their stealth packs. I need to refine my removal method.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I tried to get on the site late in the day yesterday and couldn't...I had no doubt that it'd be back up soon...And what do you know...Right back up in less that 24...Bump rAJ and K1! Don't believe everything you here and Alin has always had great customer service. ALWAYS!!!!!

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
damn!!!!

Damn! Still waiting on my goods too from alin. I ordered some test E, Dianabol and arimidex. Recieved both the dianabol and Arimidex about two weeks ago, but havent recieved the test E. Its been about a month since Alin said my stuff was shipped. Think maybe my shit got seized? fricken hope not!!!!!!