©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E or C?

Agent Orange

May 25, 2007
Im about to start my 3rd cycle. Ive always used Test E but this time i only have access to Test C and i wanted to know what differences I would notice and opinions on the 2. they pretty much look the same to me on the description. thanks.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Agent Orange said:
Im about to start my 3rd cycle. Ive always used Test E but this time i only have access to Test C and i wanted to know what differences I would notice and opinions on the 2. they pretty much look the same to me on the description. thanks.

They are moreorless the same. Test E has a slightly shorter active life and should cause slightly less water retention than c. But to be honest that difference is likely to be minimal if noticed at all. So they are very very similar although test c is meant to have more of a kick. So don't worry about the difference cause if you liked test e you will like test c. I would actually say 6 out of 10 prefer c to e and 3 prefer e and 1 thinks equal. That was just an estimation of what I have heard in the past.

What brand do you have? I ask because that is where a difference in quality can be.

Agent Orange

May 25, 2007
Elvia1023 said:
They are moreorless the same. Test E has a slightly shorter active life and should cause slightly less water retention than c. But to be honest that difference is likely to be minimal if noticed at all. So they are very very similar although test c is meant to have more of a kick. So don't worry about the difference cause if you liked test e you will like test c. I would actually say 6 out of 10 prefer c to e and 3 prefer e and 1 thinks equal. That was just an estimation of what I have heard in the past.

What brand do you have? I ask because that is where a difference in quality can be.

I've been using Balken Pharm from Alin.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Id use either But prefer Cyp. Like Elvia said very little difference in them as far as timing and results.

OzMonster

Jun 30, 2008
Australia
test E was good for me

I used Test E with excellent results...i havent tried test c yet but have heard it is just as good....i would be interested to hear what you think after you try test c as i have also yet to try it...keep us posted and let me know what u think

ANT

Feb 29, 2008
there both the same exact stuff test e got its name over in europe and test c was formed here in the USA thats all both the same thing

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
ANT said:
there both the same exact stuff test e got its name over in europe and test c was formed here in the USA thats all both the same thing

?????????????????????????????:confused:???????????????????????????????

Where do people find this info. Like I said they are moreorless the same but not identical. The main difference is that the Enanthate ester is 7 carbons long and Cypionates ester is 8 carbons long. That would go against my statement that many think test c has more of a kick. But most of the people I have spoken to think that. The reason it goes against it is because an ester does technically effect the potency. The heavier the ester chain, the greater it's percentage of the toal weight of the compound. For example the typical 250mg Test E dose (most brands at 1ml) is only equal to 180mg of free test. 70mgs of each 250mg injection is the weight of the ester. Therefore, you could say e is more potent than c (goes against popular opinion) as it's ester chain contains one less carbon atom (taking up a slightly smaller percentage weight). As a result the Propionate ester would of course come out on top of the three, releasing a measurable (but not significant) amount more testosterone per injection than cypionate or enanthate.

I know the above is basically pointless but just thought I would explain. The test c will treat you good so goodluck with your cycle. Keep us posted with your progress. So funny I am so used to chatting to girls on the net or by texting that I nearly do a x after all my posts!

Last edited:

godZilla

Aug 2, 2008
ANT said:

doesn't sound like the 'real' Ant I know.....

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
test e has an active life for 8 days Test C has an active live of 15 or 16 days

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Agent Orange said:

Both are very good and act almost identically.

godZilla

Aug 2, 2008
rAJJIN said:
Not the same guy your thinking of ;)

good to know, this must be the only board he doesn't have his name on.... Some what confusing especially after the rep his name has built.

But just my 0.2 cents, Test Cyp and Test E are not the same, nice explanation Elvia1023

Much Respect,
...'Zilla

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
ANT said:
Are you trying to appear as someone else? Why/how did you pick your name?