©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any NBA fans?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Seasons up and running and just checkin if any ballers are here and who's your team.?
I'm still with OKC to win a championship and hope the Heat go cold and freeze and ring greedy ray Allen who jumped from Boston to the Heat won't get nothin but a dirty sock trophy..

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Was never a college fan and haven't watched the NBA since the Michael Jordan era.

I do however follow all sports on ESPNews:)

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Only old school brother.

World Free, Artis Gilmore, Dr J, George McGinnis, James Silas, Tom Chambers, Paul Westphal some of my favorites.

Attachments

• World Free.jpg
    World Free.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 12

Juicemart

Jan 10, 2013
The heat look off this year. If I was a betting man I would say it will come don to the clippers. Yeah I said it. The clippers. But that have been beating the hell out of teams by an average of 15 points per game. cp3, blake griffin, chancey billups, jamal crawford. These guys are studs!!

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Finally elected in the Hall. If Gilmore had Jordan's desire, he would've been unstoppable. Always played his best against the best of his era (Jabbar, Lanier, Cowens, Walton).

Attachments

• Artis Gilmore.jpg
    Artis Gilmore.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
When the Doctor was one of the coolest looking dudes on the planet. The old classic red-white-blue Nets uniforms, the goatee, the 'fro and the dual knee pads (can't see them in this pic). The 70's at it's best right here.

Attachments

• Dr J.jpg
    Dr J.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 5