©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Worn out Joke

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok the joke is all fun and done with whoever the ass is. I would appreciate it if you stop. Mainly because your making me lose where i got my avatar from. It really sucks to have to look for it again.

But on a side note you must be a pussy since you decided to change something that we can't get you back with and stay anonymous throughout.

Have a nice day

O

W

wolfyEVH

another irrelevant post to get that post count up..........

W

wolfyEVH

he doesnt like it cause he has to change it back, taking time away from his post whoring.........we should all change ours so we make him feel better

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
he doesnt like it cause he has to change it back, taking time away from his post whoring.........we should all change ours so we make him feel better

actually when it changes i lose the website i got it from. It would be ok if i could change the other persons also

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
actually when it changes i lose the website i got it from. It would be ok if i could change the other persons also

then make sure to save the avatar to your harddrive.......or google images search......

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
then make sure to save the avatar to your harddrive.......or google images search......

Yeah it's still an annoyance. If we all could do it...what fun it would be ..oops [winstrol]

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Well, dont blame me. Im innocent in the avatar game. I will gladly try to steal some more of your points though hehehehe