©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

B12 Q's

trainhard

Oct 27, 2006
Thinking about taking it for my appetite. Where is a good place to get it and what is a good does to use. I was thinking 1000mcg 2 times a week? How does that sound? And do i just inject it intramuscular? I feel like i have read you can do it the same was as insulin and gh as well.. Break me down fellas. I know a lot about juice, but havent done B12 thus far...

Thanks in advance.. and what other effects does b12 have besides an appettite increase? What other pros and cons can i look for with b12?

Thanks bros, peace!

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
it will increase you energy, red blood count, more vascularity, and ive heard will bruse less...... dont know where to get the injectables tho

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Our sponsor here www.synthetek.com sells the best injectible B-12 version that exists, called Synthelamin.

It's the only inj B12 in the world that is time released, so you only need to inject it twice a week compared with every brand out there that NEEDS to be injected daily. And it's twice the strength of any other brand and a bottle lasts you a year at less than $1/week! And you get double money back guarantee. Shit, I don't think there's anything else to say! :D

You need to inject IM or SQ 1ml ED for the first week as a loading phase and then just 1ml every few days after that. You will get insane appetite increases, you will feel great and you will get some veins too.