©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Masteron?

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
My rat has never researched Mast. I'm debated throwing it into the mix @ 600 mg EW along with Tren 600 mg EW / Test e 250 EW/Var 60mg ED last four weeks. Looking for some opinions. I usually run Deca in this combo, that's what I'm thinking oh replacing with Masteron

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
If you're cutting that'd be a great combination.

Im not necessarily cutting, but like staying lean while trying to add LM. My stats right now are: 41yrs old, 190lbs, 6ft, and about 10% bf. my daily diet is 4500cals split in seven meals. When I started training in high school I was 6ft, 135lbs....can we say ectomorph! I've been over 200 with a higher bf%, I'd like to reach my goal in the two hundreds again staying lean.

Last edited:

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Im not necessarily cutting, but like staying lean while trying to add LM. My stats right now are: 41yrs old, 190lbs, 6ft, and about 10% bf. my daily diet is 4500cals split in seven meals. When I started training in high school I was 6ft, 135lbs....can we say ectomorph! I've been over 200 with a higher bf%, I'd like to reach my goal in the two hundreds again staying lean.

Then go for it. It'll be a great cycle.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
It should work out well for you. I did a similar cycle last year, and had really good results. The mast will raise you sex drive noticeably, so be prepared for that. Vascularity should increase dramatically, especially at your body fat level.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I def say giv it a go!! Thts one of...if not thee best cycle...imo

If u dnt use masteron....dont use deca instead. Dont ever use tren n deca together.

But def try mast....u will love it.
My fav cycle is test/mast/proviron/var

I SAY RESEARCH!!!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dave I'm about same age. Tryin 1 g a mast e week for 8wk seems to make slow gains but solid and great while loseing fat.on week 3 and it's combined with deca 150 week for joints and test suspen .. Wrks good bro..

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
LuK & Inronbuilt- Thanks for the input brutha's! I went with the mast and I'm anxious to try it already.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
mast, test, tren my fav combo!!! let us know how it going for you bro!

VP

MR10X

Jan 2, 2013
I did a cycle with 600mg test,600mg Eq,and 350 mg Tren a weekly,added in masteron for the last 6 weeks didnt use nearly that amount and looked great but i was really low BF.Masteron is really strong and high doses are not needed,it can be hard on your prostate.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I did a cycle with 600mg test,600mg Eq,and 350 mg Tren a weekly,added in masteron for the last 6 weeks didnt use nearly that amount and looked great but i was really low BF.Masteron is really strong and high doses are not needed,it can be hard on your prostate.

Some people respond well Masterone at low doses, but most including myself find the best results around 700-1,000g/ew

stronglats

Apr 11, 2013
If you have achieved low body fat level, Masteron will greatly improve shape and hardness of your muscles and the vascular appearance as well. I have used Masteron only during the last 3-5 weeks before a show as part of a pre contest stack, 100mg every second or third day.
Masteron has a receptor binding ability 3-5 times greater then test. This means that it can hang out longer in androgen receptor sites and is not easily displaced. The result should be increased AAS activity.
Because Masteron is a synthetic derivate of DHT there is no water retention during administration but DHT can promote hair loss and prostate disorders in prone individuals. I know people who have lost their hair during long cycles of severe androgens (test c and e) but I do not know anyone who has lost hair while he was on Masteron.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
If you have achieved low body fat level, Masteron will greatly improve shape and hardness of your muscles and the vascular appearance as well. I have used Masteron only during the last 3-5 weeks before a show as part of a pre contest stack, 100mg every second or third day.
Masteron has a receptor binding ability 3-5 times greater then test. This means that it can hang out longer in androgen receptor sites and is not easily displaced. The result should be increased AAS activity.
Because Masteron is a synthetic derivate of DHT there is no water retention during administration but DHT can promote hair loss and prostate disorders in prone individuals. I know people who have lost their hair during long cycles of severe androgens (test c and e) but I do not know anyone who has lost hair while he was on Masteron.

im one of the "Luckys". ive done just about everything....and for long periods..

and i hav a full head of hair....and a full face of hair. ive been on Test Cyp for almost 2yrs straight..Proviron almost the same..Masteron 6mnths or so(i think..i dnt remember...been a while) Test,DHTs....(shldnt count my chicks)....nothin!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey Dave have you began your mast research brutha? Just checkin in with ya . Man I can run mast e at 250 week and respond great.
Didnt know that about the prostate issue. I piss pretty dam full throttle but when I toss in a sip of m1t.. The flow is like a coffee straw. When it wears off back to a 7-11 big gulp straw flow. But hey no pain no gain right fellas? . Thanks Ib . Good thread guys .

Lukifer u need to state you are part yetty.. I had blond thin hair growing up . As soon as my nuts grew test kicked in and cleaned my noggin. Thank god for m2. Sun hits it and like a welding spark ure blinded..

Last edited: