©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DNP in the news

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
That is a shame she died from it. I don't know anything about it, but obviously it looks like an overdose to me.

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
DNP is dangerous if you disrespect it...just like everything in life. I use 500 in 14 days on 7 off with good results. You feel nothing the first couple days. New people might think that they get bunk or weak DNP and raise the dosage. Also they think because 250 or 500 is good that 750 is a lot better. Mistake, mistake, mistake. Will depend of body type, cold environment, physical activities and other situations that you might not be aware at the time. Respect the product and do diligence...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wow that's too bad.. Sounds like a combination of many things attributed to this and of course it's a "bodybuilder" illegal supplement. Bulimia alone causes so many health heart lung issues so im sad it happened and is terrible but everyone can make choices in life or seek help if really the desire to live a long life is wanted.. Like DkS says" Educate to avoid mistakes" whatever you are doing.. Ib

tommyguns2

Apr 3, 2013
This is just awful for the poor woman and her family. But if you read the article, she was battling bulemia, and thus clearly had psychological problems and was likely abusing the substance.

I've used DNP numerous times, and when taken properly it is not dangerous. In my opinion, DNP is a hell of a lot safer than clen as far as overall impact on your health.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
That is terrible, and by the pictures it doesn't look like she even needed it at all ! Sounds like she was also on Anti depressents also
I am on day 9 with my first run of DNP, and will not take anything else while on, like the other members said make sure you research and know what you are getting involved with before even thinking about trying this stuff, and then read some more.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
dnp is bad shit! if you don't understand how it works, you pay the consequences, like any other chemical. and now that someones died from it, you can bet all aas users assholes are going to have to get even tighter and look over our shoulders even more.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sorry for her and her family. Maybe they should take a closer look into the rest of her life while trying to pinpoint blame. Was she already frail healthwise
due to the "obsession" they mentioned for wt loss? Many factors involved or so it appears. Best wishes for family, Hope they don't spend too much energy
on a dnp crusade as there are infinite ways to harm self out there. Many far more dangerous and more available than dnp. If indeed it was a dnp overdose caused death the same thing(death) could happen with an aspirin overdose
or a diuretic overdose. Thanks, T..

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This is a tragedy that no parent should ever have to go through! I don't want to trample on the poor woman's grave but the reality is she had a plethora of problems, both mental and physical, to contend with. The fact is, if DNP wasn't around there would have been another substance in its place.

If there's anything to learn, it's how we perceive ourselves...What I mean is, she looked like an attractive young lady but in her eyes she couldn't stand what she saw...Sound familiar anybody? I can only speak for myself but for many years all I did was compare myself to the guys in the magazines never really realizing the strides I had made over the years. In my eyes, I was always coming up short...WAY SHORT compared to the guys in the magazines!! One day I realized that I had accomplished a lot from where I started and from that day on I decided to give myself some credit...Things work a lot better when the energy coming in and going out is positive!!

Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Like what was said above almost anything can kill you if its not respected and used properly...hell asprin is a wonder drug but take 100 of them and your saying hello to your maker. I hate that this happened very sad for the family but they might want to look into the antidepressant and or the combo of the two coupled with the eating dissorder...people and the media want to demonize aas and compounds that bb use but its funny alot of times when messed up shit like this happens antidepressants arent the go to reason for the tragedy and they prob should be but antidepressants make billions of dollars for big pharma and keep the people on them more fucked up than they would prob be without them.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Jst heard ofthe stuff a few weeks ago and def dont knw enough about it to try it even though it caught my i lnterest im gonna hold off for awhile