©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Results!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We have many of the results back and will begin posting them tomorrow: Anabolic Steroid Testing Forum So keep your eyes peeled!

We will be starting with 4-5 results and then release more weekly.

As long as we can keep the donations going we will continue this testing as long as possible.

Anyone that donated to the testing or donates to future testing (funds or product) please make sure to contact me so that I can change your user status to Donating Member.

Hoping to see the product donators get us some Primo, Mast, Tren, orals and raws for future tests!

mbell4377

Jan 2, 2017
That's the type of info that is invaluable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
It may not be needed now since you mentioned it here, but those who donated were supposed to send a pm to anasci/admin to let them know so that they could receive access to the testing.

mace123

Donating Member
May 3, 2013
Glad to see you guys doing this again. Any chance of doing more gh testing in the future?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
It may not be needed now since you mentioned it here, but those who donated were supposed to send a pm to anasci/admin to let them know so that they could receive access to the testing.

:yeahthat:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
MEMBERS TAKE NOTE: If you contact me stating you are a donating member and I update your status only to find out later that you did not donate to the testing, you will be banned from here and PM!

Do not waste our time!

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
MEMBERS TAKE NOTE: If you contact me stating you are a donating member and I update your status only to find out later that you did not donate to the testing, you will be banned from here and PM!

Do not waste our time!
PM sent

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
God Dammit....have to get in here more often and post....the results is one of the best parts

Posting more is something we would like all members to do! It would also be great if you could donate something...money and/or product. Even $5 helps and would get you access to the results.