©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T3 Cycle

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
My upcoming cycle is going to be a cutting cycle. I want to run T3 the last six weeks of the cycle...

My cycle includes...

12 weeks Test Prop 100mgs EOD
8 weeks Tren Ace 75mgs EOD

Throughout the cycle i'll be doing Clen 2 weeks on and 2 off for an 8 week period

I want to run T3 the last six weeks, and keep hearing different ways to use it. I was hopin you all could give me some input on if this is the correct, effective way to run T3... I want to keep my max dosage at 75mcgs

Day 1-3 25mcgs
Day 4-6 50mcgs
Day 7-24 75mcgs
Day 25-34 50mcgs
Day 35-42 25mcgs

What do you think? Decent cutting cycle? Is running T3 this way going to keep me and my thyroid safe, and help me melt the fat off me?

I'm hoping to see some serious cuts from this cycle...

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I would change day 25-34 to 75mcgs and not spend (waste) anytime tapering at/above replacement doses. Also the ramp up will really depend on your tolerance level, but should be at 3 days at least per increase to measure tolerance.

I would definately read in the article section here about T3, I posted one awhile back that should be most helpful. Sounds like you need some understanding on what you are considering, get back with some specific questions and good luck.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Well I thought I understood it pretty well. From what I understood from other posts and an article I read, one should spend...

5% of the time tapering up
40% of the time at your max dosage
55% of the time tapering down

If I did a 6 week cycle (42 days), that works out with the amounts I have...

I'll read the article, and I appreciate the feedback Alpha... I read that it's bad to abruptly quit T3 without tapering down. If i changed day 25-34 to 75mcgs, that would leave 8 days to taper off?

Or is the 3 day rule the same for tapering off as well?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Ryder13 said:
Well I thought I understood it pretty well. From what I understood from other posts and an article I read, one should spend...

5% of the time tapering up
40% of the time at your max dosage
55% of the time tapering down

If I did a 6 week cycle (42 days), that works out with the amounts I have...

I'll read the article, and I appreciate the feedback Alpha... I read that it's bad to abruptly quit T3 without tapering down. If i changed day 25-34 to 75mcgs, that would leave 8 days to taper off?

Or is the 3 day rule the same for tapering off as well?
You are understanding it pretty well.... At least one persons view point that has been mindlessly hashed around the internet for years.

Tell me why you should spend 55% of the time tapering down, and most inportantly why ANY of that time should be at supraphysiological levels. I know it isn't your therory, but it is your body, so I feel that you should have an understanding and in my opinion - anyone who follows that senseless, non-scientific method does not have an understanding and will challenge anyone on that. Read that article and any and all scientific studies, reports, and articles and see if you still understand THAT theory. Don't spend too much time reading the hundreds of people posting someone else's theory. Here's a challenge for anyone: Find some documented scientific studies supporting the need or optimal reason for the weird tapering ideas followed blindly by some. Also why 5% up??? Any reason? What if someone was running it for a short time? Would 5% up give someone with sensitivity enough time to adjust? The numbers/percentages are arbitary and the rational is blind.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I hope you don't think I'm bashing ya... I'm not tryin to be a smartass.

I looked in the article section and the only article I found on T3 had that theory in it. Would you guide me to your article? or tell me what you titled it or what sub-forum it's in? I'd appreciate it

Also, that last sentence made a good point. I never thought of someone running it for a short time, because you're right that 5% wouldn't do anything. I just don't want to fuck up my thyroid.

People talk, and it's mostly the more experienced, about less experienced people trying things that are "too strong" or "not for beginners". I personally dont believe that, and believe that you only learn by trying things on your own and making ur own mistakes. It's the persons responsibility to think about actions and consequences, and in this case, doin research and asking questions could save you a lot of trouble and I appreciate you Alpha and the rest of the board for all the help.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I understand where you are coming from, don't worry.

The article is titled "Thyroid Hormone for Weight-Loss" or something to that effect and is in the 'article forum' here.

I encourage everyone to learn as much as they can about everything, especially anything they think about putting into their bodies and think you are going about things the right way as far as wanting to understand. Too many people do not have much of an understanding before they make recommendations to others, I try not to do that and will state if I do not know or have experience with something. I respect others asking why and even questioning what I and others have to say. Albert Einstein said "If one cannot explain the something, the why, the how; then one does not know it well enough." or at least something to that effect. Be careful though of those that make an appearance at explaining something but get lost in fallacies.

As far as your search for knowledge, remember that; many things still come down to opinion and most things, more often than not, are much better simplified. Also, just because someone respected and intelligent might say something, doesn't make it true in all cases.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
AlphaMale said:
I understand where you are coming from, don't worry.

The article is titled "Thyroid Hormone for Weight-Loss" or something to that effect and is in the 'article forum' here.

I encourage everyone to learn as much as they can about everything, especially anything they think about putting into their bodies and think you are going about things the right way as far as wanting to understand. Too many people do not have much of an understanding before they make recommendations to others, I try not to do that and will state if I do not know or have experience with something. I respect others asking why and even questioning what I and others have to say. Albert Einstein said "If one cannot explain the something, the why, the how; then one does not know it well enough." or at least something to that effect. Be careful though of those that make an appearance at explaining something but get lost in fallacies.

As far as your search for knowledge, remember that; many things still come down to opinion and most things, more often than not, are much better simplified. Also, just because someone respected and intelligent might say something, doesn't make it true in all cases.
Well put bro!