©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Spacing out orals... time of day..does it matter??

GETDIESEL

Jul 27, 2008
:confused: Hey just curious if time of day for an AI matters

Or spacing out orals such as Tbol matters.

I know of people spacing out clen

You know say if taking 40mg just do it all at one time or space out

What about with food or empty stomach??

Maybe stupid questions but just curious

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
GETDIESEL said:

Not stupid at all. The is no right answer with this but most of the time spacing out is best. So for you tbols, dbols, avars etc etc you should split them.

If your doing 40mg tbol then just do it 20/20 (am/pm). Always good to make sure 1 dose is 1-2 hrs before the gym to give you that extra boost.

If your doing 40mg of dbol then 10/10/10/10 is best imo because of it's active life. Tbol is 16hrs so you only need to split 2. But say you was doing 80mg of tbol I would split that 3 ways (30/30/20).

But with the likes of adrol that comes in 50mg tabs you may just be on 50mg per day. For this maybe splitting the tab in half would be best. When I was on adrol I tried both ways and both were similar.

Your AI (adex, arom etc) can be taken anytime because of it's active life. I would just take it in the middle of the day when you have had something to eat and feel decent. For most cycles you will only be on 0.25mg-0.5mg of adex so just take that in the middle of that day (afternoon). Even if your on 1mg I would just take it in 1 go... or even split am/pm if your on the higher dose.

Even things like nolva and prov don't need to be split. Saying that if your on 20mg of nolva taking it in one go or doing 10/10 are both fine. Pro I would say is best splitting. If your on 50mg just do 25/25.

Clen is split just so it is as comfortable as possible so that is for different reasons. AAS and protection are usually split so you have their effects throughout the day (active lifes, half lives etc)... and for the stronger ones for feeling more comfortable too.

So as you can see on the whole splitting is best but there is no right answer. Everyone is different but most split. In regards to empty stomach etc when that doesn't matter. All I will say is the last thing I wanna do when waking up on a very empty stomach is knock back some dbol or adrol etc. I always take them after my breakfast.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GETDIESEL said:

most AAS orals,,,AM/PM
try taking same time every day