©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo or Mast

Bighank

Feb 9, 2018
On trt at 150 mg a week, and 2 iu gh.i always add winni or masteron on a lil blast.i love winni so gona keep that in the mix.but i was thinking of switching the mast for primo.ive done alot of aas over 23 years but never primo.so question?would 400 mg a week of primo instead of 400 of mast be worth it?im dying to run some primo.thanks

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
On trt at 150 mg a week, and 2 iu gh.i always add winni or masteron on a lil blast.i love winni so gona keep that in the mix.but i was thinking of switching the mast for primo.ive done alot of aas over 23 years but never primo.so question?would 400 mg a week of primo instead of 400 of mast be worth it?im dying to run some primo.thanks

Since you’re asking, I assume you’re already aware of the cost difference between legit Primo and Masteron. So, as long as the 2-3x increase in cost isn’t a factor for you, I’d agree on Primo. You could also throw in a little low dose NPP to help offset the joint pain that Winstrol causes for many.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
If you plan to stay on awhile I would do both and rotate them. Primo 1st then mast later.

Bighank

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks guys.im gona start with the primo and end with the mast.appreciate the opinions fellas

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Primo and Mast together work very nicely.
Almost A Tren look without the Sides.

saps

Donating Member
Apr 2, 2013
Nice discussion guys. In 12 years of gearing most of the compounds out there, there are two I have never tried. One is winny as the whole joint destroyer thing always put me off and I am brittle enough from years of PL already. The other is Primo. Usually real primo came with a primo price and I suppose I used mast as a much cheaper but for me acceptable alternative.
I no longer run the doses I once did. Too much listening to Dante and Emeric. So I'm wondering on something low dosed does primo really justify the price over mast if someone were only going to use say 100-200mg a week? Seems like most guys running primo report a sweet spot around 500-600 a week which I would not be at, not even half that.
I'm looking at one of PM's guaranteed sponsor list's right now and primo is literally 3x the price mg per mg versus mast.
I could literally get 2 bottles of mast 200mg and a 100ct bag of 50mg var for the same price as 4 bottles of primo 100mg. Like I said never ran primo so I'm clueless. But in a calorie deficit like I am, seeking primarily lean gains, I've had good experience with var and mast, along with my standard test of course. But if the jury is unanimous about primo I'll give it a go.
Again please note I'm not a big doser anymore. So throwing the kitchen sink at everything is not a choice I will make anymore.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Nice discussion guys. In 12 years of gearing most of the compounds out there, there are two I have never tried. One is winny as the whole joint destroyer thing always put me off and I am brittle enough from years of PL already. The other is Primo. Usually real primo came with a primo price and I suppose I used mast as a much cheaper but for me acceptable alternative.
I no longer run the doses I once did. Too much listening to Dante and Emeric. So I'm wondering on something low dosed does primo really justify the price over mast if someone were only going to use say 100-200mg a week? Seems like most guys running primo report a sweet spot around 500-600 a week which I would not be at, not even half that.
I'm looking at one of PM's guaranteed sponsor list's right now and primo is literally 3x the price mg per mg versus mast.
I could literally get 2 bottles of mast 200mg and a 100ct bag of 50mg var for the same price as 4 bottles of primo 100mg. Like I said never ran primo so I'm clueless. But in a calorie deficit like I am, seeking primarily lean gains, I've had good experience with var and mast, along with my standard test of course. But if the jury is unanimous about primo I'll give it a go.
Again please note I'm not a big doser anymore. So throwing the kitchen sink at everything is not a choice I will make anymore.

Everyone responds differently to every hormone. Whether or not it’s worth it is an individual decision based on multiple factors, with price being a huge part of the decision. Primo always has and always will be one of the most expensive compounds that one can use. At 100-200mg/wk I would have a hard time saying it’s worth the price, though. That’s just a personal opinion, and should not be taken as a definitive. Others may disagree, based on their personal experiences, and I can’t argue with that in any way.

The reality is, to know for sure, you’ll have to try it to find out.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Can't some of you guys just low does tren and save a shit load of bread doing it?

I never get sides from tren. Maybe a little night sweats, but that's it.

You guys could also try "high" dosing masteron for a bag for the buck.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
If money is not of concern I would go with primo, but I think you'll see much better results at 600mg/wk.

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
.... Still waiting for a sponsors Primo to actually test as Primo or somewhere near the label claim on the amount and I will order lol

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
his summer Run of 300 test e, 800 primo e and 2 half doses of my cut stack of 50 test p, 50 tren ace and 50 mast p. Thursday and Saturday....Jacked for the Weekend.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
I have yet to try primo so I have only used mast. If price wasn't the issue I would get several vials of primo for a small run just to see.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012

I wouldn't run it at such a low dose imo it would be a waste for the price. I personally wouldn't run primo less than 400mg/wk it's mild and much better on the body so it's nothing like running 400mg/wk of tren.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

I would recommend 200mg mast and 400mg primo together with 200mg test. Then cruise on your 150mg test after your cycle.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I would recommend 200mg mast and 400mg primo together with 200mg test. Then cruise on your 150mg test after your cycle.

Good advice. Although out of the two I would probably go against the others and say masteron. 400mg mast would do more for me than 400mg primo. 700mg+ then I would go with primo.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I'm currently running 350mg primo weekly from a guaranteed sponsor at ProM.

I always hear you have to run x,y,z at certain doses to be effective....but I don't buy into it. I've always been a low dose guy...and I believe that anything you put in your body no matter the amount will have an impact in most exceptions.

Honestly....I think a lot of that talk comes from people whose bodyfat is too high to actually see what is going on when they start adding this stuff in......or they are trying to accomplish something with the wrong compound.

I'm not using 600mg of Primo....but I see it far from useless. Just the positive nitrogen retention, feeling of well being, and lack of sides make it appealing to me for what I'm trying to accomplish at this moment.

Also....diet is everything and the compounds we choose are just the icing on the cake. And I think a lot of people make that more complicated then it needs to be. I'm on true TRT of 100mg test weekly most of the year. When I add something in....it's usually just one additional compound...not 2-3+ which to me is just more variables in the equation.

I'm only two weeks in on the Primo, but can already see a difference in muscle fullness. Better glycogen retention or whatever.....but I do notice something going on.

But I'm an older guy whose set in his ways....so take it for what its worth.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk