©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ghrp2 and cjc no dac

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am researching ghrp2 and cjc no dac 3x day, probably will run it for a year to see how it does. Are there any other board members that has researched these two peps for a longer period of time, such as a year? If so, what were your findings?

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I am researching ghrp2 and cjc no dac 3x day, probably will run it for a year to see how it does. Are there any other board members that has researched these two peps for a longer period of time, such as a year? If so, what were your findings?

Awesome post Chris. I remember a post on alinboard where someone said that they neve stop researching them.

CM

IFBB Pro
Nov 1, 2012
yes, very long term research.
only stopped when lab ran out, so a few days here and there where the was no research
tried the whole couple of days off anyways to refresh. always got increased hunger after resuming, but for all intensive purposes, it was none stop

nothing but good things
been with ergopep products for a while now and anticipate going through late fall if all goes as planned with your exact research amino acids as well

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am using ergopep also. I think with these peps, a long term approach would be the most appropiate may to research them.

Subject noticed pronounced tiredness following injection during the first 3 weeks of research, but that has subsided.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I can't say I spent an entire year researching peps, but a few solid months over at Dat's board and then I ran them for a year, sometimes in conjunction with HGH and other times without.
I always liked aminosrus myself.

Good luck,
Hawk

Osiris36

Banned
Feb 6, 2013

I have probably taken more peptides than any two normal people=-) I started back from a long layoff a few years ago and i was taking just my hrt and the cjc no dac/ ghrp and the results were very good.

I have tried it many many different ways from taking it 6 times a day to taking mega dosing and fewer servings per day.

Let me know if and how i can help or answer and i will do my best man.

O

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
The only thing I will add is that it may feel as if they've stopped working. However, the body has simply acclimated to the increase in GH. If you'd like, lay off the peps for a week and feel the difference. Also, throw in some huperzine a, and green tea.