©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH yearly cost

JUSTBASSIN

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
I looked back the last 10 years and was thinking, I could of bought two cars and 3/4 of my house paid off, if I didn't have a IGF1 AND HGH bill. Not counting the anabolic. After this weekend, If I don't get my Pro card, I'm investing my HGH money to something I can enjoy. My HGH and IGF1 are from USA and scripted and I can't chance UG HGH. I'm not saying UG or china orders are not legit. I just can't chance it.

Last edited:

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I don't blame you brother. I feel like my yearly bill is high and I only do anabolics. That's the main reason I'll probably never do hgh. I don't plan on competing and it's way too expensive. Good luck this weekend though man. A Pro card would be quite an achievement.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I feel ya brother I remember 7 or 8 years ago guys were paying between 800 to 1200 bucks for a 100 iu kit thank the iron gods its come down enough for us normal folks to partake lol

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
i could never understand how if pros do some of the insane doses they claim how they could afford that plus anabolics plus food plus whatever else they take

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
i could never understand how if pros do some of the insane doses they claim how they could afford that plus anabolics plus food plus whatever else they take

I read some where Lee Haney was quoted in an interview saying if you didnt have atleast 100,000 a year to spend on supplements to not even bother showing up for Mr O.

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
That is why all the top guys are sponsored by a major supplement company.

yea but not all pros are top guys and they are still on an insane amount of juice

i guess thats why a lot of them do gay for pay

im sure theres some sources out there that sponsor guys as well

t.c.jones

Feb 27, 2013
$100,000 spent for pro building is insane. If thats what those guys back in Lee Haney days spent could you imagine what they spend these days. WHOA!