©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

No estro and achy joints.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Here's a question I was wondering . Say you take too much anti e compound and joints are killing you . Is it just stop
them completely and let time rebound it back up or is there something else a person can do to assist some estro besides time.
This is brought up to help people understand why some estro is needed..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
They come back fairly quickly when ai's are stopped if I have overdone it . I skip a couple than start back at half of where i left off. Bro science I know but works for me.. Thanks, T

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
What turbobusa said.... If you too uncomfortable hgc will raise estrogen that an AI can't control.

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
Had the same problem, joints were sore
As soon as I stopped them it took a couple of days for pain to go away ... and for gyno to come back as well lol

However my friend (female) did it before a show and she had extreme pain in her joints, even when she stopped her achilles tendinis (sp?) stayed painful

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
This is why I always start witha very liw dose with an AI. Achey joints and nosx drive suck. If I notice some bloat or acne I can always up the dose a bit. The male body needs estrogen just as it needs testosterone.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
there is a direct relation between estrogen and cortisol this is why there is joint pain when you drive your estrogen down too much.

VP