©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jason Huh RAW!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I liked where they started discussing the drugs aspect.

JASON HUH RAW! Live With In Studio - YouTube

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Another great talent that got out because he needed to make a living. A testament to the IFBB failing it's fans and competitors by not paying up.

I learn tons from vids just like this listening to guys just shoot the shit.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Definitely a good video with real talk. I agree CG ifbb isn't paying out what they should be for what they are taking in. One reason I was contemplating not competing anymore with the npc is not getting anything back. All the work and money for a plastic trophy... I'll still do more shows though lol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Lil, in the NPC your competing for a plastic trophy and bragging rights. Don't get me wrong. The ones I won, I would never give back. I fucking stood against others and was the best that day. It's the *moment* that's priceless bro.

At a pro level, these poor bastards are trying to make a living doing this. Totally different deal. With no FAT payouts WTH are they suppose to do? Christ sakes, a mid level wrestler is out earning them at a laughable margin. Whats up with that????

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Don't get me wrong I enjoy standing on stage and getting my plastic trophy LOL. Especially when I'm almost 50 and beat guys have my age. Just be nice if they gave back to the competitors a little bit.

Lil, in the NPC your competing for a plastic trophy and bragging rights. Don't get me wrong. The ones I won, I would never give back. I fucking stood against others and was the best that day. It's the *moment* that's priceless bro.

At a pro level, these poor bastards are trying to make a living doing this. Totally different deal. With no FAT payouts WTH are they suppose to do? Christ sakes, a mid level wrestler is out earning them at a laughable margin. Whats up with that????

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I saw this when it first come out. Always been a fan of Jason.