©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Resend time??

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Hi all, just curious...

My first ever order from Alin was seized 6 months after it was sent (prob before that, but the letter was dated Jan. 3 and I ordered near mid July). I contacted Alin and took pics of the letter and send them on Jan. 31, 2008. His email said it may take a few days unless they have to check reference numbers, which is cool, cause I'm a patient guy.

I wanted to hear how many of you had something seized and had to have it resent? How long did it take for Alin to send it back out after you send him pics of the letter?

I'm a patient guy, but a few days in a lot different than a few weeks. I'm wondering if he even got it. I don't want to his up the company's ass about it but I don't want to lose out on what I paid for either.

Thanks all...

King Leesus

Aug 1, 2006
IMO you should get a different addy for him to send to since yours may be flagged now. Alin will resend. Don't sweat that. Just may want to get with him on other addy possibilities. Not sure if he does PO box's.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
killervibe said:
its called selective scamming your not getting your stuff

I have dealt with Alin MANY TIMES over a period of YEARS and he will always do the right thing. Shit happens, seizures happen. It PUKES like you that just end up adding to the myths of selective scamming.

Ryder, PM a MOD or myself and someone will assist you further, or head to alinboard and use the "ask a mod" forum.

later

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
drob29 said:
You, BUD, are an asshole.

I have dealt with Alin MANY TIMES over a period of YEARS and he will always do the right thing. Shit happens, seizures happen. It PUKES like you that just end up adding to the myths of selective scamming. FUCK OFF loser....what a tool you are.

Ryder, PM a MOD or myself and someone will assist you further, or head to alinboard and use the "ask a mod" forum.

later

Bump that. What a twat. This business is all about word of mouth and reputation so why would he selectively scam. Because I would estimate that 5 bad reviews online probably stops atleast double (10) from ordering and they pick someone else (it's probably more like 30 or 40 orders over time). For a company going so long as Alin's they would be fools for scamming people - it's a great company with amazing service. Shit happens and sometimes things get seized but it is not the end of the world (it will be sorted). It's a delicate process cos of the amount of people who try and scam the seller etc. Do has drob says and things should be sorted soon.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
drob29 said:
lol...well I guess I got quoted before I edited.

oh well...:p

Ooops... they might not notice. Actually they might now as I have brought attention to it :p

Last edited:

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
No the letter was legit, and I have no idea what killervibe is talking about. If Alin has been around for as long as he has, he'll know what a real seizure letter looks like, and after he checks mine out he'll see the reference numbers are real. I have patience, I was just beginning to think he never got the email. I trust him, i've ordered from him a few times and got almost everything I've needed.

I can give him a different address, he just hasn't asked for it yet. His instructions were to take pictures, email them and wait a few days for them to respond and to check numbers.

I appreciate all of your responses.

Happy training

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:
No the letter was legit, and I have no idea what killervibe is talking about. If Alin has been around for as long as he has, he'll know what a real seizure letter looks like, and after he checks mine out he'll see the reference numbers are real. I have patience, I was just beginning to think he never got the email. I trust him, i've ordered from him a few times and got almost everything I've needed.

I can give him a different address, he just hasn't asked for it yet. His instructions were to take pictures, email them and wait a few days for them to respond and to check numbers.

I appreciate all of your responses.

Happy training

Yeah it's a pain and you have waited ages! But I am sure once they check the number etc you will have your stuff resent. It just takes time but I am sure you will be pleased in the end. I ordered from other seller (not a sponsor) and I have been waiting 5 months and I still haven't received a seizure letter! I had ordered from them a few times and always got my stuff so I doubt they are one of those selective scammers like that twat put above! I hope you get your stuff quick and things are sorted.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
There are a few little shitheads That use to be members here That like to Pop in now and then to cause trouble. Usualy they will pull there crap thru Pms to the members full of lies and try toLure them over to there forum.
Every now and then they get brave and Post like this though and they have to be banned.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ryder,
I would go ahead and email him again for an update.
explain to him the situation and that you have been very patient and tried not to send anymore emails then needed But youd like a Follow up please.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I understand raj, and yea I PMed another Mod and he suggested I do the same thing. I appreciate it, all of you...

Happy training...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Keep me updated Ryder. If Still no Luck Ill leave him a message on his forum.
Goodluck bro and Happy training to you as well