©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

yeayadead

Apr 3, 2014
Thanks Phoe! Trained hard and Was really looking foreward to seeing if i could place in this contest but unfortunatlely there were a couple weeks i didn't make the 3 post rule due to work and not having internet access. Didn't think i'd get thrown out of the contest over that but It is what it is :banghead:, Congrats to the fellas though Yall killed it and all are lookin nastyyy as hell. Peace bros and god bless
its definitely a tight contest and you just through another kink in it. But as soon as we can get deerslayer41 to post up his pics we'll be able to come to a decision in timely manner.

Seriously all of you guys came a long ways in this contest and we're happy to have put this on for such a great group of guys.

thanks
phoe2006, AA and the m4bteam

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Wow, what can I say?
Sucks that YeaYaDead got disqualified. He was my pick to win. I thought I leaned out as much as he did, but he actually looked like he gained muscle too.

Again, thanks to M4B, Atom and Phoe for doing this.

I'd also like to thank Z28 and Jay Cutler for their help during this.

Congrats to Daniel and TX too. Infact all contestants made great improvements which is what the whole thing was about in the first place! :action-smiley-033:

One last thing. I joined this board just for this contest after finding out about it from Z28. Well I have truly found a new home. ANASCI rocks.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Wow, what can I say?
Sucks that YeaYaDead got disqualified. He was my pick to win. I thought I leaned out as much as he did, but he actually looked like he gained muscle too.

Again, thanks to M4B, Atom and Phoe for doing this.

I'd also like to thank Z28 and Jay Cutler for their help during this.

Congrats to Daniel and TX too. Infact all contestants made great improvements which is what the whole thing was about in the first place! :action-smiley-033:

One last thing. I joined this board just for this contest after finding out about it from Z28. Well I have truly found a new home. ANASCI rocks.

Same here. While I have been a member here for awhile, this is the reason I started posting. Now I plan on being much more involved. Great bunch of guys here!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Congrats to our winners. You guys really made huge progress in a short amount of time. Enjoy your free swag, as well!

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Haha, I didn't even see the post a page or so back to the winners.
Congrats to you guys! Great job and keep on plugging.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Congrats to the winners. You all deserved it. I would have picked the 3 of you too. You all look fantastic and made some big changes.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Thanks alot,appreciate it! Hopefully I can stay lean from here on out.
I have Chrons Disease and the BB lifestyle/diet has helped immensly.
I almost don't have a choice other than to stay on a healthy balanced diet!

Yes have a 79, 422 small block, makes around 700hp, hoping to go mid 10s this year

Nice car-related nice
Chrons-there is some incredible stuff out there for chrons-Primal Defense
The doctor that came up with Primal Defense also has chrons disease-causing guy that used to work for me has bad Chrons-the had a lot of operations so far - he takes around 70 Amodium AD each day so he doesn't squirt him self - I gave him Primal Defense and he was able to stop his Amodium AD. He said he felt good - real good-
well after his first bottle was gone he went back to his anti poop med - said the Primal Defense was a little to costly - what a dumb ass-75 poop pills x 7 days per week x 4 days per month is what -10 times more then the Primal Defense
you may want to look it up
Sorry - why not try to make the day a little easier on the But holio