©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does anyone use Fina pellets anymore?

-TOXIC-

Nov 11, 2013
Since the Tren powder has come available, just curious to see who still makes "tren" from Fina pellets. The tren powder is so much easier and faster but from I understand the Fina is more potent mg to mg.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Really the only reason people used pellets is because of it was (was) cheap and its legal to buy...stronger. ..no...so I doubt anyone uses pellets anyone cause its expensive as hell

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Since the Tren powder has come available, just curious to see who still makes "tren" from Fina pellets. The tren powder is so much easier and faster but from I understand the Fina is more potent mg to mg.

please introduce yourself on the other thread before asking questions. thanks mofo

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Yall cant keep the pellets lol...that shit broke me out hard core...there was always traces of glue in that shit...im a puss tho I guess.. some guys I knew back then were doing hot shots lol glue and all....fuck that

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Joshck u gotta double filter the dam stuff .lol glue would infect your ass with inflamation so maybe ure just a wussy..lol .:) Hot shot? Wtf .? LOL!
Natty that is the one with one pellet of estrogen u remove right? Even those are hard to find ..id use it if u point me where..lol

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Lol aye people in the day where just melting pellets down in a spoon aka hot shot....yeah I did pass it threw a .45 and then threw a .22 and sent it to a lab...I think the lab was srcs or something like that but im talking like 8 maybe 10 years ago and it came back it with a little amount traces of glue lol I used it anyway ..I broke out bad and it wasnt like acne it was just like bumps all over my back ...kind of like when u get cold and get chills...who knows what it was im always in some kind of freak accidents hahaha....if u all need websites theres a site like 1800 pet meds hahha no seriously...even had it on amazon...but like ib said u want the h- carts

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
If u decide to go this route the magic solution aka ba lol dont buy the over priced kits

Ogre

Jul 24, 2014
Kansas
Some years ago I bought a fina pellet pack.$20.I just crushed them then mixed with dmso rubbed on the top of my foot and wrapped with saran wrap.LOL.Yes it works but really fucks up your skin.I did this with prohormones too.I didn't know too much then.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Some years ago I bought a fina pellet pack.$20.I just crushed them then mixed with dmso rubbed on the top of my foot and wrapped with saran wrap.LOL.Yes it works but really fucks up your skin.I did this with prohormones too.I didn't know too much then.

I thought that was the way everyone did it back in the day.

I know that I've read that it was Duchaine's preferred method.

zepplin

Jul 28, 2014
this is old school, i havnt heard about anyone using the pellets for atleast 9 years

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
used to get the same thing delivered for less than 300. what a shame:(

VP