©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

July Contest - M4BTeam | PSL

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
CONTEST WINNER

MattG with # 1880

CONTEST PRIZE(S)

$200 FREE ORDER OF ANY PRODUCTS M4BTEAM OFFERS!!

$150 FREE ORDER OF ANY PRODUCTS PSL OFFERS!!​

CONGRATULATIONS MattG

Disclaimer: Please be sure to check the laws in your respected country before entering contests. AnaSCI.org, it's staff and/or it's sponsors will not be held liable for any wrong doings that you partake in. All AnaSCI Sponsors are operating in countries where it is legal to partake in the businesses that they do.

:sSig_woohoo2:

Thanks guys! This just made my day!

My birthday is on sept 22, guess it came early. Thanks anasci for the best present a meathead could ask for :D

The wheels are already turnin, need to start doing some window shopping.lol

Matt, I will contact M4B and see how he'd like to offer the prize, however it seems he hasn't responded to emails in quite a while, so please be patient.

No one has complained about missed orders, so I can only assume he is still filling orders but just not getting to emails

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
AnaSCI, do i contact you regarding how to claim the prises? I'm guessing there are codes to be entered at PSL and M4B store websites?

Just private message their respective reps here and let them know which email address you will be using to contact the sponsors with.