©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I know matey... you know what girls are like. I have lost some thickness but made up for it in other ways. I am actually in a happy place so even if someone insulted me bad I wouldn't take it to heart.

Gonna see what synthetine can do and just keep training hard and watching what I eat. I need to up my protein though but now I have the synthepure I will do that. When I first got here I would have a few fruit smoothies per day but that went down to not even 3 per week (still eating the same amount of whole food). I feel healthier in general when I have fruit in my diet. I get most of the fruit frozen for my shakes now as it's cheaper but it's still far from cheap.

How have you been? Have you ever run any synthetek stuff yourself?

Been great my friend, thanks for asking :) Been training hard 6 days a week for quite some time now, but seem to have plateaued as of lately...think its time for a week off to recoup then shock the system? Only synthetek product i have used has been syntherol for my arms. I must say it is by far the best. I tried several other brands that were cheaper, and started getting scar tissue. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for. Have taken a break from that, but in the future will only buy syntherol. I really do want to try their protein soon. Since they now offer US domestic shipping i'll have to get in on that now

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Been great my friend, thanks for asking :) Been training hard 6 days a week for quite some time now, but seem to have plateaued as of lately...think its time for a week off to recoup then shock the system? Only synthetek product i have used has been syntherol for my arms. I must say it is by far the best. I tried several other brands that were cheaper, and started getting scar tissue. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for. Have taken a break from that, but in the future will only buy syntherol. I really do want to try their protein soon. Since they now offer US domestic shipping i'll have to get in on that now

If you have been training like that then 1 week off is probably the best thing you could do for future gains. I have been training hard but still have my days off. Yes the syntherol is great and I look forward to using it again. Synthepure is amazing and is perfect for fruit smoothies. When I want a flavoured one I tend to rotate but using Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey now... mainly just have that with oats though.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Everything has been going great for me. Well apart from not getting my needles so I will be calling customs 2moro. But once I get them I will move up in dose and start my syntherol protocol. I am looking forward to doing both. I have leaned out alittle since my last pic and my vascularity has come out more. I can already see the difference 200mg synthetine is making so excited to try 600mg then 800mg. Today I dosed 200mg pre workout and felt great. My gym has a coffee machine so I took one of my kazaar nespresso pods and had that pre workout. I have decided to stop all pre workouts and just have coffee from now on.

Today I trained shoulders and calves. I have a problem with my right forearm and it's really bad (been over a month now). Sometimes it hurts just picking my mobile up. I have been training around it but tonight thought fuck it. After warming up I tried to do some heavy lateral raises using different angles. It was effecting things so I settled at 26kg db's for my max. I love watching training vids to get me in the zone pre workout and watched Branch Warren training shoulders. I had 3 plate a side barbell presses in mind... fuck that :eek: I did get 2 1/2 plates though for reps so I was happy. I then done a variety of exercises including machine presses for high reps, machine lateral raises, cable front raises etc. I finished with donkey calf raises and calf presses.

Today I have eaten...

4 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil with half a baguette

Oats with sultanas, banana pieces and chocolate whey mixed in

Synthepure fruit smoothie with pineapple and lemon

Seafood paella

Synthepure fruit smoothie with cherries, blueberries and raspberries

Salmon and salad with cherry tomatoes, avocado and carrot all drizzled in lemon juice.

Pre bed will be cottage cheese.

All a bit random but I have enjoyed every meal :) I do plan to lower my carbs though. I never count anything and just eat what I want but I will lower them... mainly keeping them in around training.

Gonna have 2 ml synthegine pre bed and 2moro will train hams, back and bi-ceps.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am very happy with the way things are going. I trained hams and back today and just after I was looking great for me. My needles were stopped by customs and I need to call again 2moro but I should be able to sort it so hopefully I get them soon. Really eager to start my syntherol and higher dosed synthetine. The synthetine really makes me sweat loads and I have already seen subtle changes after a short time using a low dose. Everything else is the same. I may add in oral winny but will give the synthetine atleast a month at higher doses before I do that. I want to see exactly the difference it creates.

I am going back to Liverpool on Thurs for a few days and it will be the first time I have seen my family in 3 months. I may get a day pass for a gym but if not it will be a 4 day break from everything. Hopefully I have my needles by the time I am back so I can hit everything hard. I actually have an opened bottle of syntherol in the UK and some needles so I could even start it at low doses when I am back to get used to it again :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I visited my family in the UK. The comp was broke over there so haven't updated since. When I asked my mum the other week about how many syntherol I had left she sent 3 and stated there was 1 more that had been opened. Anyway when I was back I looked through all my stuff and find 3 more sealed ones and 1 opened but nearly full so made up. Adding them onto my current stack that is 7 bottles so I can really go for this now.

I am pissed because I still don't have my needles. It's been a pain and been e-mailing them and hopefully I have them very soon. It's so frustrating as something as simple as needles has stopped me for this long. Once I start I will be 100% with everything as I want to get the best possible results. If I was in the UK I could get them easily and I guess I didn't foresee so many issues. Really looking forward to starting :)

During my time in the UK I ate so much crap and ate out with my family a few times. Most days I mainly consumed bread, milk and cereal. I can literally go through 10 slices of break and a jug of milk in 15 mins and love it. I actually went to the gym twice over there. One day post workout I had a bowl of rice krispies and a snickers bar. Literally no thought into macros whatsoever. I think those few days have done me great mentally though so now I can be the complete opposite.

My upper back is injured so resting it and eating clean so in a few days when I get my needles I can start fresh and ready.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Once I get my pins the plan is to use 4ml synthetine around each workout. Thats when I will be consuming most of my carbs too. The rest of the day will mainly be lean protein and veg or protein shakes with berries and greens. The syntherol will be started in my calves as I mentioned previously. I plan to get ripped over the next 6 weeks or so.

Then it will be full bulk mode with progressively higher calories and heavier weights in the gym. I will throw MK-677 and GHRP-6 at different times to help my appetite. Gear will be sust and npp and an oral. I will carry on the syntherol as much as I can. Synthetine I will keep in with slin and carbs around training. Synthergine is a staple as my liver health is very important to me. Expect big changes from me over the next 6 months :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My pins have come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Since moving here I have had so many issues with the postal service. I have had 2 gear orders not come... the 1st magically got lost (showed up as delivered) and the 2nd got sent back to the UK. The needles got sent back to the UK even though they said they would hold it and I sent in all the necessay paperwork. Then they resend and the company says the address is wrong. The address was correct they just couldn't find it. I was worried they would send it back and I would lose my order but I got it today. I have never been so stressed over something so petty but atleast now I can take my aas and start my log properly.

Full steam ahead and gonna start my syntherol tonight. I will post up pics of my progression etc. I am currently injured and did see a physio last night. I have pretty much been in bed for over a week as my upper back is bad. I am that fired up though I will just train legs until I can hit upper body again. I can do a few light weight exercises for upper body but will be careful. It's nothing serious but it is painful but seems to be getting better.

Gonna see the physio again in 1 week or so. I do train very intensely and that has taken a toll on my body. He said I have issues with my lower and upper back, my right quad and right arm. For about 6 weeks I can barely reverse 2kg at times but can normal curl a heavy weight. I will sort all of this and just get better as a result.

2moro I will dose 400mg synthetine pre workout and then train legs and go for lots of reps with low-moderate weight :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just started with 2 injects per calf of 0.5ml each side in the middle. I just wanted to ease into things as it has been a while since I last injected them. I have 27G 1/2 pins so the injections were easy. Even with the tiny amount I still felt them loads today when walking. I will inject 0.5ml in 4 spots in each calf tonight for a total of 8 injections.

My upper/middle trap is really bad and it was effecting my neck today so decided to not train. I saw a physio the other night and he was great but it actually hurt more the next day. It's not constant pain now but not far off... definitely getting better though. I will book another appointment to see him again soon.

2moro I am definitely training legs and probably will 4 times per week until my back is better. I will sort out pics 2moro so I can gauge my progress over the next few months.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I dosed 400mg synthetine pre workout and I sweated loads and I wasn't exactly pushing it super hard due to my injury. I was sweating lots at the start of training but it seemed to slow down but after my shower I was bad. I put on a 5% hoodie to go home in and they are quite thin and I pretty much soaked it through within 10 mins. I got the tram home and I could see people staring at me probably thinking I had just trained hard in my clothes... not the truth that I had been wearing it for 10 mins :eek::D

I started with light weight shoulder work. The lightest db's in the main part of the gym are 4kg. I done a variety of lateral raises and front raises. Then I got on an incline bench chest down and performed 45 degree front raises holding the db's up for 5 secs. I used that to try and isolate the middle trap were my injury is. Then some light cable work for rear delts and onto seated cable row to stretch my back out. I just kept the weight super low and performed 40 perfect reps. Then completed a few sets leaning forward to help stretch out my back before doing some light weight pulldowns. That was all just to get my shoulders/back activated and try to feel normal again :D

Moved on to legs and went fairly heavy but was careful. That consisted of warming up on leg extentions then about 8 sets on the seated leg curl going up in weight. Then horizontal leg press were I pushed it performing 3 sets of 15 reps (45 total) with different foot positions. I performed a few sets of 45 reps and did push it quite a bit. Then leg extensions and going up to about 3/4 of the weight rack but lots of reps. I finished with calf raises going up to 5 plates a side and lots of slow reps and squeezes at the the top. I added 2 rounds of 10 sec negatives just to keep them burning. I could feel my calves loads due to the recent syntherol shots in them. Finished on 2 arm machines just to get a pump and then stretched my back out on a mat. I felt amazing after training and my pain was fine during but did come back aftwerwards.

I plan to train chest and legs 2moro... nothing too heavy and reps will be 15 and over. I will try 600mg synthetine pre workout this time and looking forward to it. Gonna do 0.5ml (x4) syntherol in my calves after this post then go to bed. I plan to swtich my syntherol shots to pre workout after a few more days.

I have been using painkillers over the last 2 weeks so my synthergine has been very important. Not taken a painkiller in 2 days and plan to stay off them now if I can. Synthergine is still at 2ml am/pm.

Earlier I had a fruit smoothie with synthepure, cherries, blueberries and lemon juice. That's my only one for today but I plan to consistently have 2 from now on.

Hormones are still the same but I may stop tren (40mg ed) soon and replace it with 50mg winny everyday. My mast is nearly gone and I don't have a replacement as customs have stopped both my orders :eek:

Considering I spent all last week in bed feeling sorry for myself eating bread, milk and cereal all day I am looking the same as my last pics. Time to improve though :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
When it comes to syntherol your needle choice really does make the world of difference. Larger needles (especially in calves) will hurt so much more and be harder to be consistent with. Using larger needles will increase the probability of a shot going wrong (hitting a nerve etc). Although you still need it to be deep enough to get the best results and cause no lumps.

I am using 27G 1/2 and 5/8 pins for my syntherol shots. I push them in as deep as possible but this is perfect for me. I use 30G 1/2 pins for my synthetine shots as that is water based. I load with a bigger needle for both and just replace for my shots. Needle choice would be different for certain bodyparts but for calves these feel great for me.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained chest with calves. I done a variety of exercises but mainly kept to machines. I went fairly heavy but was careful. On the hammer strength chest press I went for 20 rep sets. Lots of slow reps and squeezing and the pump was great. My calves felt great training them due to the syntherol the night before. I could feel them 10x more every single rep and stuck to the horizontal calf raises and calf presses. I finished with 5 mins on the rowing machine as time was limited. Although I kept calories over 900 per hour the whole time so 5 mins was still intense. I will start doing interval training for longer periods the more fit I get. The longest I will do cardio is 20 mins per day otherwise I will just melt away :eek:

I had planned to use 600mg synthetine pre workout today but just used 400mg again. More of the same... sweat city. During training was manageable but after I get a shower it just won't stop. I met my gf after training and was covered in sweat patches. Even after this short time I have noticed some fat loss so I am very pleased.

Gonna just keep doing more of the same and increasing my intensity as my injury gets better (still in lots of pain). I had plateaued weeks ago with my aas. Ideally I wanted to come off or cruise for a short time but I don't want to go backwards so gonna keep things the same. I think the introduction of all my synthetek products will be more than enough to keep me progressing over the next 2 months. Plus my diet is much better so I can only see good results if I am consistent. I am tempted to use syntherol in another bodypart cos I know the results will be insane. My friend is running it now in his arms and getting incredible results.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Here is a quick pic of a very hairy calf. This is what I am starting with. I will shave 2moro and post better pics. I will also clean my floor :eek:

2aabo5z.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things have been good. I was out for a few hours yesterday near to my gym so I took my gym clothes with me. I used this opportunity to conduct alittle experiment. I knew the increased sweating was due to the synthetine but I figured this would let me know 100%. I am on 40mg tren ed but stopped and started recently so that could have been a factor. So I trained without dosing the synthetine and it's night and day difference. I sweat alot during training anyway but I was fine. I even stayed in the sauna longer but no sweating afterwards and no increased body temperature (not counting the obvious post sauna etc).

I have been dosing the syntherol at 0.5ml in 4 spots in each calf every night and it has been great so far. Alittle more blood than usual on Monday night but nothing bad. They feel fuller and look better even after just a few days using a low amount. I have to say I missed that feeling of doing my shots then standing up for the first time. Anyone who has done calves before will know what I mean :D I skipped my shots last night as I am starting them pre workout today. From now on I will dose it ed in the late afternoon and train shortly afterwards.

Last night was the first time in over 2 weeks I have felt little pain in my back/shoulders. I trained yesterday and felt like I could go heavier but stayed light. I am hoping that is it and I will be able to train 100% soon. I will still be careful as I do feel some pain when stretching my neck (in my traps).

I trained legs again yesterday with some shoulder/upper back work and cardio. I stated warming up with 4kg db's using a variety of lateral and front raises. I then tried to emphasize my middle traps using a incline bench and performing front raises with holds at the top at a 45 degree angle. I proceeded to cable front raises just going up to shoulder height with light weight but lots of reps.

For legs I done lots of hip abductor/adductor and glute raises. Then some seated leg curls and then leg press. I stuck to 5 plates a side and just performed lots of slow and controlled reps before moving onto leg extensions. Then done calves performing sets of 20 reps with minimal rest between sets. I finished on the spin bike doing intervals of approx 1 min on max difficulty and 1 min fast for atleast 10 mins total.

My legs are so sore and were so before training yesterday but just trying something different until my upper body is better. I may just do some miscellanous stuff later so calves, arms and abs. I will see how I feel in the gym :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Pre workout today I dosed syntherol at 0.5ml in 4 spots in each calf. The injections were easy and no issues at all. I also increased my synthetine dose to 3ml (600mg) and dosed that IM in my glute (easy injection).

I trained calves and arms and felt great. Usually my calf sessions are short and intense as I am training them so frequently. Today was alittle longer and about 40 mins just for calves. 90% of the time I use perfect form and slow and controlled reps. Today I done that but also added lots of fast pace partial reps to change things up. The burn was crazy especially with the syntherol I had just injected in them. I haven't a clue how many sets/reps I done but alot! I was doing sets of 50 reps on the horizontal leg press at one point... 25 slow and controlled and 25 fast and partial. I lifted fairly heavy with my arms... made up to almost be injury free :)

Today I had 2 synthepure smoothies. Both were the same... synthepure, water, 1 apple, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries.

I am gonna up my syntherol to 0.75ml in 4 spots for each calf 2moro. I plan to do that for about 1 week then I will up to 1ml.

My calves are sore from the constant abuse so I will give them a rest day (training) 2moro. Feeling good so excited to see what changes I can create over the next few months.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Decided to have an off day from the gym. I am so driven now I want to go everyday but it's counterproductive so have rested all day. I wasn't gonna measure my calves this time as chasing a measurement is not the best approach. I was going for more quality over quantity (pics/appearance over measurements). But who am I kidding I want big calves :D So I will start measuring them from now on. I want to get them to 19 inches as a first goal. Then my sights will be set for 20 inches later on during my next bulk cycle.

I just shaved my legs for this log. Well they were so hairy the razor battery died so will have to finish off later. I am 6ft 2 and have long legs and the worst calf genetics. But even after such a short time and low amounts I can already see a big difference. I am hoping for another inch in the next 2-3 weeks. Here are two pics I just took myself.

From the back...

20hr8ty.jpg

From the side...

o89b0x.jpg

I have veins running down my calves that aren't visible in the pics. Hopefully they will come out more over the next few weeks. Synthetine is really helping bring out my vascularity.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am usually so planned and like to research everything before using. I have been so busy recently I haven't had a chance to do just that. I used l-carnitine tabs and liquid years ago but thats about it. I started this synthetine knowing the basics but pretty much just picked a standard protocol going from what others have used. However I just found this amazing thread...

Why Synthetine is such an effective fat loss aid - Professional Muscle

It has posts from DatbTrue and Big A explaining how to run it and his own experiences. I thought I was being inventive with my suggestion to a friend to run 3IU slin with synthetine for fasted cardio but they had already covered everything. Even the insulin dose is the same but I hadn't read that before recommending to my friend.

So yeah it gonna make it multiple times more effective taking it in an insulinogenic state. I did think to myself I don't really want to be having 200g fast acting carbs when dieting. When I was asked about fasted cardio the slin seemed the obvious and only possible answer.

Big A himself had 2ml synthetine twice daily and injected 3IU Hum-R at the same time. As you know that won't cause any issues at all and you will be gtg with that even on zero carbs. Obviously for guys reading always have dextrose (or similar) just incase but that dose won't be an issue. This tiny amount of slin won't effect fatloss and will only improve results due to it shuttling the synthetine into your muscles. For guys using slin for the first time please start at 1IU and move up gradually and please research it extensively before starting.

I had planned to get slin anyway just had issues with obtaining it. But I will see if I can get some asap and add it into my stack. I will dose 3IU with each synthetine injection. My diet won't change and I will just eat as normal. Although if I start doing fasted cardio I will definitely do it with the slin/synthetine combo :)

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
With DatbTrue posting info about it and supporting it, my confidence level just jumped through the roof. They guy really knows his stuff.

Personally, I am afraid of insulin, so I will never use it...

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
With DatbTrue posting info about it and supporting it, my confidence level just jumped through the roof. They guy really knows his stuff.

Personally, I am afraid of insulin, so I will never use it...

Yeah DAT really knows his stuff. I am really loving this synthetine so far. I am thinking I could run low doses of aas in the future with some peps and synthetine etc and get some great results whilst minimizing any potential health problems.

I thought that before using slin but it really is great. As long as you are not an idiot on slin you will be fine. Plus I will only be using it this time to increases the effectiveness of synthetine. Although I may up the dose alittle pre workout :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained calves, hips/glutes, quads and chest before and had an amazing workout. My back seems to be better but I feel some discomfort so need to be careful. For calves I started with calf presses and moved onto calf raises on the leg press. Sets of 20 reps with about 20-10 secs rest in between sets with a moderate weight. I basically got to the point I couldn't get 20 reps but would pause and go on till I reached 20. I done about 10 sets total and in about the last 5-6 sets I couldn't get 20 reps straight so lots of burning and pain.

The hip abductor/adductor machines were both 20 reps (10-20 sec between sets) starting low in weight and moving up to the full weight rack. I then done a few sets of hip side raises and glute raises. Quads were on the horizontal leg press and I pushed it. I love this machine as I feel it a lot and my back feels safe and I can pretty much push the intensity up to the max. I didn't spend long on there but easily done over 200 reps.

Chest I warmed up with db's then started with decline chest press and went up to 3 plates a side. I wasn't feeling strong and had no spotter so only got 7 reps on my heavy set. Then incline press machine, cable fly machine, db flyes and chest dips. I probably trained chest for a max of 25 mins.

I dosed 3ml synthetine pre workout and felt great. My vascularity is coming out loads... especially in my calves. I noticed added vascularity last time I used syntherol in my calves. Generally my lower body is not very vascular but it is coming out loads on this combo. I have been leaner than this but nowhere as vascular. This synthetine is amazing stuff and I am only using it once per day... plus it's more like 2.5ml I am using (2.5ml pins but you can fit more). I have been told it will only get better so made up.

Just ordered 4 tubs of IntraMD (aminos and HBCD's) and I will add that in during my workouts. Gonna try and get some slin and add that in with the synthetine. I will keep the slin dose at no more than 6IU pre workout. Later on if I decide to dose synthetine twice daily then it will be dosed with 3IU slin at that second time.

I have ran out of mast e so my cycle is only 350mg test c and 280mg tren a per week. I hope to add 50mg winny in the near future to help matters. I will also get some LR3 and PEG MGF. I think the small doses of AAS with everything else will give a great synergistic effect.