©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

awesome point on Cecil the lion

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I liked this video.
If you are going to watch it...PLEASE watch the whole thing!
I'm pro hunting.

[ame]https://youtu.be/rp0i0UI5idg[/ame]

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
This is spot on. As a very avid Hunter, I fully understand population controlled, something many of these ignorant tree huggers will never understand. Trophy hunting in Africa provide a large percentage of food for the locals. Many of the locals didn't even know who Cecil the lion was. Joe and Cameron make great points. I have shot 3d archery tournaments with Cameron Hayes and is actually a really cool guy and great athlete.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Its crazy how something like this gets soooo much attention and some really heavy stuff involving children in this world is ignored.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Its crazy how something like this gets soooo much attention and some really heavy stuff involving children in this world is ignored.

Exactly, how in the hell this get more attention than 4 killed Marines is beyond me. The media demonizes hunting and guns in particular, and leaves out vital pieces of information. I have guided several hunts and I can tell you for the most part, the hunters follow my lead for everything. Although some parts of his hunt may have been unethical, there is a good chance he didn't even know. As far as the exposure this is getting, it's absurd. Only goes to show the severity of the world's problems and people need reevaluate their priorities.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Interesting. I hadn't really followed the whole thing, and am still fairly ignorant as to what happened. Joe and Cameron definitely make some good points, and I learned quite a bit about the subject from that video. Had no idea that there was an industry built around hunting lions or any other endangered species. It's conflicting. On one hand I find it reprehensible to kill a species that isn't too far away from extinction. But, if controlled hunting of those animals actually contributes to not just the survival, but the growth of the species then I don't see why it should be stopped. And if that hunter was in violation of the laws, then he should be prosecuted as such.

I dunno, it's not the simple issue that everyone is trying to make it out to be.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
It's because FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS are the only ones the media talks about.

-All those hipster shits that hated Bush and the war, but wanted the USA to send troops to find that Kony fucker in Africa!

-Feminists want their cake and eat it too...They freak about female genital mutilation...which we don't fuckin do here....but we DO TO BOYS...but thats ok.

-Veganism and how evil every one who eats meat are. I am still waiting to find a a civilization that was VEGAN NOT VEGETARIAN and thrived.

Social justice warriors are the new McCarthyism. The far political left are a bunch of insane-fuckwad-self guilt-maniacs. I hope they try their Marxist revolt in America cause I'm on the side with the guns.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Me thinks this all struck a nerve with Psych.

Yes it did. I'm around SJW all the time. My girl friend works in social work for a non profit. Her coworkers and some friends are fuckin insane!
The sheer lack of logic from the far far left is truly scary to witness firsthand.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Had to update this thread. Looks like the vicious lion slayer was legal after all. Sad all the bullshit and drama it caused, all for nothing.
U.S. Dentist Walter Palmer Won't Be Charged in Cecil the Lion Slaying: Report - NBC News

That guy will never get his life back or even an apology!

He was found innocent, that's a fact!
SJW's hate facts! He's innocent but still killed a lion, he now has to deal with vegans and animal right nut jobs. Proving a point to the far-left is like mortal komat. You have to beat every single one in a row to make a valid point.

Attachments

• 414014-mortal-kombat-ii-sega-saturn-screenshot-climbing-the-mountain.png
    414014-mortal-kombat-ii-sega-saturn-screenshot-climbing-the-mountain.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 16