©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

KC Royals!!!

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Not exactly George Brett, Hal McRae, Frank White, Willie Wilson and company, but they're a solid team with a great bullpen that works well in today's 6 inning game.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
They got pretty much every break and took advantage of it. Maybe not more talented, but scrappier and opportunistic. Hats off to them, they earned it.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
They were aggressive and took advantage of every mistake by the opposition. My hat is off to them, well deserved by the team and the fans.

Ogre, did you go to the parade? My boys did and said it was a madhouse!

Hawk

Ogre

Jul 24, 2014
Kansas
They were aggressive and took advantage of every mistake by the opposition. My hat is off to them, well deserved by the team and the fans.

Ogre, did you go to the parade? My boys did and said it was a madhouse!

Hawk

Oh hell no .I don't do big crowds.The estimate was 800,000 sounds hard to believe.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
When you don't win for 30 years, a lot of pent up celebration. Wait until if and when the Browns, Indians or Cavaliers win anything. Cleveland will be nuts.

On another note for you KC guys. That area supports the Royals and Chiefs so loyally, and let's face it, the Chiefs haven't been racking up Super Bowl appearances. How come you guys lost your NBA franchise and never got it back? The KC Kings were a staple, and then gone. I always wondered why they never got a franchise back. Seems they'd support it, even if they weren't great winners (like the Chiefs/Royals).

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Oh hell no .I don't do big crowds.The estimate was 800,000 sounds hard to believe.

Yeah, screw that. Kansas city is a great small city. It has everything of most larger cities along with a small town feel.

I am not so sure about the fans though...8 years ago they were laughing at the Royals and more recently when the Chiefs won in England against the Lions I never even heard it on the news wtf? Royals, Royals, Royals...

Hawk

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Great win KC fans well deserved. I love to see amazing quality baseball, even if I am a Giants fan....although the Mets made some stupid mistakes for a World Series. Way to capitalize on mistakes KC