©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I've contacted you multiple times about your prize, I've cc'd you on emails and I've done all I can... I can only do so much as marssel hasn't responded to these inquiries

Can a mod handle this with marssel?

On a side note here's something for a good laugh

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448486496.015849.jpg

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Back day today. Looking forward to a rest day and a shit load of good food.

You guys have a great Thanksgiving. And be grateful for the good people and blessings you have in your life. There's a lot of negative stuff in the news these days, but beyond the headlines and right under our noses, there are many wonderful things in this world. Take time to look and smile.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Delts and traps today.

seated db shoulder presses
seated db side laterals ss with reverse db flyes
alt db front raises
machine side laterals ss with machine shoulder presses
rear bb shrugs
front bb shrugs
overhead reverse laterals ss with neck machine curls

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I recently started a new program given to me by one of our brothers here and holy shit. Wanna talk about a game changer. Btw I'm sitting at 280 after thanksgiving lol

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I won't go into to many details out of respect but this shits a complete shock to my normal routine

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
It would be disrespectful to share a good program? Must be some top secret shit!lol

Did wheels yesterday. Nothing special just a shitload of squats, extensions, leg presses and calf raises. Just finished up arms, getting ready to go to yet another thanksgiving dinner (wifes one side does it late so everybody can go). All this pigging out on home cooked meals has me looking much much fuller than a few days ago. But this will be turkey for like the 7th time, def getting sick of it.lol

st bar curls
rev grip bar curls
seated incline cable curls
machine curl dropsets
skullcrushers
closegrips
st bar cable pressdowns
rev grip pressdowns
overhead ez bar extensions

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Deads and lower body today fuck this shits taxing would be much easier if I was taking something other than just trt lol. Not top secret at all just don't throw out programs given to me to try without permission of the person who gave it to me o will say I can see some results as far as strength but it's hard for me to let go of my old routine a little I still catch myself adding more weight then stopping at what the rep count and sets are. Also these stupid fuckers in the gym doing curls and other Bullshit in the squat rack I have to improvise with hack squats instead. Or mother fuckers down in the incline db area where the 100+ lbs are using fucking 30's and 45's mother fuckers move down to your side of the db rack please

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Feeling good today so I tackeled legs. Lots of squats and hack squats. Don't know why I felt so good, I just did so I did not waste it. Fuck cancer. Fuck chemo.

Phoe, I agree about handing out info without permission first.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Did 30 minutes of cardio this AM and went back after lunch to hit chest. The workout sorta bombed. I may be trying to do too much?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest and back early before work today

flat bb benches
incline db flyes ss with incline db presses
decline db presses
rear chins
90 degree bent over rows
45 degree bent over rows
closegrip cable pulldowns

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Shoulders early this morning for me...

miltary presses
rear military presses
db side laterals
low pulley front raises
upright rows
closegrip ez bar shrugs
neck machine curls

Happy to report I've already gained around 10 of the 15 pounds i lost back. I was honestly half depressed looking in the mirror, and especially when a few people asked if i lost weight bc i didnt look as big as i did a couple months ago. Those who dont live our lifestyle just dont understand...you get hurt and miss a month of normal lifting-shit just rapidly declines, especially for ectos like myself. Either way, im about back to normal just from starting back on test a little bit ago. Hope to pack on some winter mass as soon as a couple packs land any day now. Getting back in the groove and flat out loving it :headbang:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit back today. Can't decide if it was good or bad. My stamina ain't what it was before this chemo shit. I gotta pace it, but I get thru.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Arms this morning. Start work at 5am tomorrow so will hafta hit legs after work. Too damn hard getting up at 2:30am to go lift.lol

seated incline db curls
closegrip ez bar preachers
machine curls
closegrips
weighted bench dips
cable pressdowns

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hit assistance back exercises then speed chest exercises today I absolutely hate the incline bench at most gyms I rather use Dumbbells than barbell incline but tried barbell today and yep still hate it lol

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hit wheels as planned after work today. Decided to focus on major movements for a while and put more size on. Been slacking on deads, and now it will be a staple on leg day for the wintertime....

Squats, 10 sets working up to 1 rm, then a burn set of 135
Extensions x 4 sets
dl x 6 sets...close to failure then 3-5 reps straight leg
calf raises on leg press x 6 sets
seated calf raises x 3 sets

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest and back day

Machine flyes ss with
machine decline presses
db flat benches
machine pullovers
warmup with bodyweight chins
widegrip cable pulldowns
rear widegrip pulldowns
closegrip underhand pulldowns
bent over db rows

Mad

Banned
Dec 4, 2015
I have trained bis, forearms and abs!
Definitely need to put more effort on abs..

Last edited by a moderator: