©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Glad people are enjoying the info.
So no I have not tried the glutathione again just because it's not really needed since res will increase it. So I just didn't try again cause I didn't want to have more volume to pin when it's not really necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Yes I am able to differentiate since my curc crashed on the first batch and res has been good to go since start. So veins and endurance were immediately increased and only had res in system. Then week later or so had curc ready and good to go and noticed a conditioned look appear in muscles

rippedyearround

Jun 25, 2014
Man that's awesome. I've been interested in the antioxidants for a long time. This might be a winter project.

What do you think the total time commitment would be to brew 100ml of each using your method?

How is the pip? Any different that what is described in the LK3 threads on PM?

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Ya I am pretty stoked to get bloodwork done in a week or so and see the benefits there also.

So to brew 100 ml of each would probably take around a solid couple hours, depending on your filtration method...that's including spin time.

As for pip and results they are all the same as LK3 and his followers have stated. Results are identical. I put res and curc in same pin and no pip. It's pretty awesome that the results are identical to what he and others have gotten. If anything I think its better that my curcumin is solution and not a suspension. No shaking required.
I am extremely stoked these turned out perfect because LK3 blew me off as a potential customer and lo and behold, that customer he blew off has discovered his supposedly impossible formula that has taken years to perfect "outside of a multi-million dollar facility" haha. Poetic justice in my book.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
I know you said the glutathione solution didn't work, but what did you use?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

sodzl

May 10, 2013
I did glutathione @250mg/ml in homebrew bac water. All 4 bottles crashed, but after reheating them twice with agitation they held. Ialso heard glut isn't that effective unless used with vit C.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Stuff is still great. Simply pinning twice per week of same amount and noticing just about the same results. 3 times would be ideal but getting away with simply twice. Also only res without curc in same pin is totally fine also pain wise.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Bought micronized resveratrol capsules online that had no fillers and prepared a solution using 50:50 PEG 400 and water.

Heated up 5mL of peg in a water bath and added the powder. Took no more than 15 minutes to dissole with intermittent shaking. Heated up 5mL of water and added it slowly to the dissolved peg:res solution with shaking. Added 1% BA and filtered with 0.45 micron syringe filter.

Just shot 0.5mL and no pain. Will see if it lumps tomorrow.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Glad to hear someone else is getting the results.
So I just made some more curc water, this time I made it to 100mg/ml but used less peg400 and more water. This stuff is great so far, painless still and much thinner than before. Pinned using a 27g and 1ml flowed nicely which is a huge improvement from using a 22g with before. The injection dissipates the area it feels like real fast too like water would

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
So confirmed no lumps or pain day after. And I did 1.7 ml with .3 ml cruise dose test so 2ml total in same pin and no pain. Feels like it has already dissipated. I can dig my hand in like a deep tissue massage and no pain. This stuff is suspension/solution though. Much improved from last batch though with being thinner and dissipating so fast.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Curc is my next project. The res shots have minor soreness the following day, like a test cyp shot, far less than the knots that Animals shit caused.

Made a pterostilbene solution but haven't tried it yet. Want to find a high purity ursolic acid powder and try that.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Take a look at Dimethyl Isosorbide. It's a good solvent, thin, mixes with water and the research shows it has low cytotoxicity.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Gonna be trying out the DMI for my next batch of curc and resv. Going to be seeing if formula can be improved in any way. Read a few studies and some saying that DMI combined with PEG300 increased the ability to hold higher concentrations per ml of some drugs. Going to be experimenting. Will update how it goes.
Anyone else brewing up curcumin or resveratrol?

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
So just tested out using less peg400 after doing some research and calculations. So using the online brew calculator, i put in .37 for the BB slot, knowing that would be my PEG400 needed to brew the dose to 100mg/ml. So no BB to clarify. Simply resveratrol, peg400 at 37% concentration, BA at 1.5%, and water for the rest. I made 50 mls to test out the new formula and so I used 19mls peg400 to 25.25 mls of water. So an improvement on the 50/50 ratio of peg/water. It is interesting it is a amber colored solution and i yielded approx 40 mls, so would indicate it is stronger than 100mg/ml and evaporation would explain the loss during heating. Next up is curcumin.