©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SARMsSEARCH CONTEST!!!

TRUEGRIT

Jul 6, 2016
Ok, so for those of you who didn't know, we are on various social media platforms. Yesterday, we started a contest on both @Twitter & @Instagram where 2 followers of ours can win FREE SARMs!

So, if you like FREE stuff, and you want FREE SARMs...go follow us on both @Twitter & @Instagram where you can find the instructions to the contest @sarmssearch is currently running. Good luck:headbang:

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Followed on IG... now my identity is public smh. Lol.

I am trying to recover the Instagram page - getting control of pages without knowing the login info is tough!

But one nice thing is that, in the US at least, SARMs are legal to both buy and sell - so no LE knocking on your door. You just cannot ingest them legally is the key. ;)

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
I am trying to recover the Instagram page - getting control of pages without knowing the login info is tough!

But one nice thing is that, in the US at least, SARMs are legal to both buy and sell - so no LE knocking on your door. You just cannot ingest them legally is the key. ;)

its all for research man!
sh8t if u only knew the amount of research i have done. ;) im a mad scientist

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
i been trying to find some, the sites i used to use are gone.
even peps are gone now. man, i go away for a few, shit changes.

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
i been trying to find some, the sites i used to use are gone.
even peps are gone now. man, i go away for a few, shit changes.

bro give apex peptides a try for peps

he his semi orivate and down from time to time but i use to rep for him when he was addvertising on the boards

code 25ghost25 should still work

i only say this cuz there is no pep sponsors here. a mod can delete this if its agaist the rules

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
I've been made aware that the apex site is currently having difficulties accepting orders, not sure if the owner is aware of this but ill be calling him this weekend to check in with him.

We def need a good peptide source to join up here! Peptides are great stuff. I mean i used MK677 and GH peps like mod1-29 and GHRO2/ipam and got just as good of results if not better!!!! then when I would run 5ius of the greytops per sday! And those greys are top of the line! never had the pleasureto run pharma grade gh, price tag wa aways to much for me. But its been proven thru the huys like m96s and Racepicks and them fellas that the Chineese can produce some very very good quality genrics! and i have to agree that they have some amazing products!