©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

Rogue

May 17, 2017
Just as a thought, being that the objective of this thread is to make good folks like yourselves aware of whats out there...
Why not start with Tumeric Oil extract, reduce it in grape seed oil at the desired ratio, BA, filter and use it with out subjecting the formula to excessive heat and chemical. The Bioavailability of the ingredients extracted by CO2 far exceeds those found in powder form after heating.
And, even though Resveratrol is found primarily in the grape skin, it is intact found in ALL the plant in in high bioavailability in the seed oil.

Rogue

May 17, 2017
Meant to say "It is in FACT found in all parts of the grape plant, in a very bioavailable form in the grape seed extract". The color of the solution, if it is of concern to any, can be manipulated by the ph of the solution.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Update: energy is quite high. Very noticeable. I'm now using 1ml EOD as I feel to continue 1ml per day is way overkill. At least for my first week starting back up lol. Just so you guys know who don't already know, the curc and even the resveratrol when first started can give flu like symptoms but they quickly go away. Now I was using based on what I felt would be the max people would take this first week just to evaluate pain, effects, etc of the formula. Now that I have no problem with pain in normal pin sites I use, and minimal pain where I normally I expect some. But again, this formula actually agrees with that spot more than anything including oil, that I have put there.
The formula can crash in between uses, but if you heat it and swirl a few times, it goes right back to its solution color and dissolved. Effects and pain/swelling are not any different after using same amount , 1ml where I always have a good pin. So interesting and important update. If you make it, and it crashes, don't worry heat it up and swirl until back to solution and it looks like the picture I posted. If it looks like that you're golden as I tested it with zero difference like I said. I'm pretty sure it's due to the solution being cold sensitive. Because otherwise why is there no pain like a mf'er in my muscle??? I believe because the body keeps it heated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Another interesting thing that I did not notice with the previous formulas of curc, is the skin on my face looks the best it has in so long. Like it just looks super healthy almost with glow. So weird lol but its for sure because its one of those things when I walk by the mirror Im going ok ya there is something going on because I don't normally have that appearance. Interesting guys.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Absolutely zero pain day after using formula that had crashed and I heated up back to solution. This is very important that it is obviously not crashing in the muscle and also, results speak for themselves.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Energy is very similar to caffeine, but without the heart rate increase. Also getting the classic need for way less sleep. And I feel like I got much more restorative sleep. That could be simply the increase in energy accounting for the feeling of more restorative sleep. Either way it's kick ass!
You guys gotta try this! Results do the talking.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Stuff is legit guys. Can deep tissue massage the crap out of pin sites with my knuckles and feels no different than normal. No swelling no pain even after re-dissolving the curc into solution. And results are fantastic. Still rocking the lower heart beat and cardio through my nose if I choose. Endurance still great.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Made a 50/50 curcumin and resV solution at 200mg/ml (100mg each compound). Took a little heating to get it into solution. Pinned 0.2 mL to test it. Slight sting and then nothing. Will see how it feels tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
i can't get it into a solution. I've tried the guide from page 1 with peg400

i've sent you a message 1bigdog

@micro2000, if you have a step by step guide for dummies I would gladly take it

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
It's best to heat the PEG400 before adding curcumin or resV. I wouldn't do more than 100mg/ml. After its dissolved, then add water, in increments, while keeping it heated.

DMI is a better solvent, but PEG400 works.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
No pain or swelling from the 0.2mL injection yesterday. With the PEG400 solution there would be some irritation. My suspicion is that all of the irritation we have been seeing from previous products has been from the carrier and not the curcumin or resV.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
No pain or swelling from the 0.2mL injection yesterday. With the PEG400 solution there would be some irritation. My suspicion is that all of the irritation we have been seeing from previous products has been from the carrier and not the curcumin or resV.

Ya I agree. My pain free high concentration curcumin would agree with that statement too.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Curc still rockin dudes! Update today is that I have in approx 7-9 days repeated 2 pin sites so far and no problems. So 1 week to 9 days is enough down time in between pins per pin site. The energy really is nuts. I feel so much more natural energy throughout the day it's impressive.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
Just took my EOD mL for my 1gram/week schedule. Stuff is still amazing. Still noticing the lowered heart rate and everything else like endurance, veins, noticing slightly improved look to the muscles still. Like a bit more separation than I'm used to. Still no pain or swelling. Stuff is rockin.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
I spoke too soon. I had a delayed irritation at the injection sites about 2 days later. Nothing as hard or painful as other solutions I have used, but still there. I did use an insulin syringe into the upper thighs so its likely that it didn't go into the muscle and instead made a depot in subcutaneous fat.

1bigdog

Banned
May 26, 2016
That's interesting to consider. Hard to pinpoint exact reason since I have just curc and a different concentration. But my first guess would be like yours that you didn't get into the muscle or something I don't know. How long is your pin? I've gone into same spot upper outer thigh and zero problems.
On a side note I just pinned my resv in a spot never pinned before. Just did .2ml to start as I made a super high mg batch and want to test pain. It's very thick but it's so potent that it might actually be feasible to use since you don't have to load much. Only thing is it might not be good for those who like to use slin pins so they can't draw with a separate larger needle. We will see how the concentration holds up and how pain is tomorrow. So far no swelling which is a great sign.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
So, my experience has not been as successful as bigdog. While not as bad as other preparations, the DMI still causes swelling. Not as hard or large, but still there.

My prep is a 50/50 curcumin/resV, so it might explain the difference but just speculation.