©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made Curcumin, Resveratrol, reduced glutathione injects

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
even with no heat, resveratrol will color shift (degrade) in vial after 1-3 days. Again, this is a PH issue, not an issue you can control with applying/removing heat. :/

There are many medical studies covering the ground you guys are trying to re-invent with your process. The only difference is you are doing human assays of your products, whereas they were studying the molecular decomposition products without human (or animal) assay since the risk was too great with too many unknowns.

The best bet for resveratrol has nothing to do with PEG or heat or whatever you guys are on about....the best course is in the studies....you just have to dig deep in pubmed for the answer.

I do not and will not ever sell these products as I am located in the USA and FDA regulations on injectables is very very strict.

Last edited:

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
even with no heat, resveratrol will color shift (degrade) in vial after 1-3 days. Again, this is a PH issue, not an issue you can control with applying/removing heat. :/

i appreciate your input.

my resveratrol changes in the first minute or when it goes from suspension into solution with heat or without heat. you saw the picture i posted on page 10. it's an offwhite, yellowish or golden color. there is no change in color afterwards not in 1 day 3 days or 10 days. it stays the same after being stirred into a solution.

But I believe you when you say it degrades. Is this degradation visible through a color change or anything else though, i wonder?

and by your logic, making a resveratrol solution fresh every time before you inject should circumvent the degradation process, should it not?

also does anyone else sleep like a baby with vivid dreams? I do and I'm pretty sure it's no placebo. It's very prominent.

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
I believe you that it degrades in a couple of days.

i made a fresh batch and injected directly afterwards yesterday 100mg. Today I have fever, flu like feeling, headache and my injected body part hurts so badly I can't use it. It's my leg and i can barely walk, the pip is crazy. The injection spot isn't red or hot to the touch. It seems fine. I had red spots and warm to the touch spots before.

I did use my last batch up to 10 days and the last injections were in comparison with today a walk in the park. And If I look back it started to be less painful with every day. So the degradation is real.

Now in old threads about resveratrol they describe exactly what I'm experiencing and 'Lk3' the forerunner of this stuff says/said your body needs to get used to it. I'm not sure about that....maybe his solution also lost potency after a while and one confused getting used to the substance to the substance losing its potency. who knows

I'll keep going for a couple of injections but I'm eager to quit. Not being able to walk and this excruciating pain renders me useless and isn't worth the trouble. And if it's not the peg400 nor the water but the resveratrol itself I don't see how you can use it. Unless someone can take away the pain.

if something doesn't make sense I'm feeling quite dizzy due to the fever

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
one more thing @MatsuoMunefusa.

the solution while looking perfectly fine is very water sensitive. Curcumin is even more water sensitive. If you stirr it and let a drop of water hit the solution it'll break where the drop of water hits the water and afterwards get back into a clear solution. U can see the orange curcumin getting out of solution with every drop and if you add water too fast it's ruined. I would never inject my curcumin for fear of it totally falling out of solution when it comes into contact with water in the muscle.

resveratrol is more stable but still sensitive to water. Do you think it crashes after being injected?

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
I believe you that it degrades in a couple of days.

i made a fresh batch and injected directly afterwards yesterday 100mg. Today I have fever, flu like feeling, headache and my injected body part hurts so badly I can't use it. It's my leg and i can barely walk, the pip is crazy. The injection spot isn't red or hot to the touch. It seems fine. I had red spots and warm to the touch spots before.

I did use my last batch up to 10 days and the last injections were in comparison with today a walk in the park. And If I look back it started to be less painful with every day. So the degradation is real.

Now in old threads about resveratrol they describe exactly what I'm experiencing and 'Lk3' the forerunner of this stuff says/said your body needs to get used to it. I'm not sure about that....maybe his solution also lost potency after a while and one confused getting used to the substance to the substance losing its potency. who knows

I'll keep going for a couple of injections but I'm eager to quit. Not being able to walk and this excruciating pain renders me useless and isn't worth the trouble. And if it's not the peg400 nor the water but the resveratrol itself I don't see how you can use it. Unless someone can take away the pain.

if something doesn't make sense I'm feeling quite dizzy due to the fever
transdermal ;)

res is not really suited for intramuscular injection imo

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
transdermal ;)

res is not really suited for intramuscular injection imo
Outside of sophisticated formulations, this is probably true. ResV and curcumin are just too hydrophobic and want to precipitate in the tissues. Chronic injections risk granulomas.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MatsuoMunefusa

May 11, 2017
agreed, raws are so cheap of res you can afford to waste some through lower absorption of transdermal.

You can partially circumvent this with curc by lowering mg/ml which will greatly reduce lumps/pain at injection spot. 50mg/ml is nice and smooth.

I'm thinking lately a combination of IM/TD for curc and TD for res is ideal.

speeder

May 15, 2017
agreed, raws are so cheap of res you can afford to waste some through lower absorption of transdermal.

You can partially circumvent this with curc by lowering mg/ml which will greatly reduce lumps/pain at injection spot. 50mg/ml is nice and smooth.

to make a transdermal resveratrol product, would you use dmso as the base?

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016

lowering the res concentration to 50 mg/ml instead of 100 mg/ml and the pip is almost nonexistant

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
the resveratrol/peg400 solution works, certainly. It's actually very strong.
the red curcumin/peg400 does nothing. I've used up to 150mg a day for rougly 2 weeks now and haven't seen a change in muscle tone.

I'll try transdermal curcumin in DMSO in a couple of days. But I can't use it if I smell like garlic.

I've asked this before... do you mind sharing your 50mg/ml curcumin recipe? Is it just safflower oil?

here are the two filtered, baked vials :cool:

I've tried just sesame oil and it wouldn't go into solution.
I've also tried a ba/bb/oil mix which results in a solution when you apply enough heat. But crashes once the heat drops.

Dazzdazz

May 26, 2019
Australia
Hi Guys just wondering if anyone is still making / using Resveratrol in water and injecting SC?

Is there any improvement into the current formulation stated here? whats the max amount of water to PEG 400 that can be used for 200mg / ml?