©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca, Test, Winny?

Pimp_C

Aug 13, 2005
I am currently on a cycle of 375 deca and 450 test per week. It is week 4 in my cycle and i was wondering if it would be ok to add some winny or primo for the last few weeks in order to cut down

Pimp_C

Aug 13, 2005
this is my first cyle, and my main goal was to build mass which has been working great, but i have also gained some bodyfat, and would like to be able to cut down towards the end of my cycle

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Pimp_C said:
this is my first cyle, and my main goal was to build mass which has been working great, but i have also gained some bodyfat, and would like to be able to cut down towards the end of my cycle

What's your age and stat's? And no, you should just stick with what your doing if this is your first cycle. After you complete your PCT, go on a good diet and cardio to drop the unwanted pounds. Welcome to Anasci. :welcome:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Technically its good to use winny at the end but being 21 and first cycle i would agree for you to hold off and do some cardio or cut out the fats.

P

pincrusher

Pimp_C said:
iam 21 years old 5'7" 150lbs
what is your estimated bodyfat%? like everyone stated prior, it is best to keep your first cycle simple. just add cardio to your daily routine. start out adding maybe 2-3 sessions per week and keep adding till you get the desired results. cut out all carbs within 3 hours of bedtime, try to do cardio in the early am prior to eating or drinking anything other than water. the problem with using the winny to cut at the end of the cycle is you may become dependant on it to get your desired results instead of just using cardio which you can do year round. take as much of a natural approach as you can to shed unwanted fat or you may see that once you stop taking a drug, the fat will go right back on.

Pimp_C

Aug 13, 2005
my bodyfat % before I started my cycle was about 7% now on the 4th week of my cycle it is about 15%, I do cardio 2-3 times a week for about 20 min per session

P

pincrusher

if it jumped that high while on cycle, i would have to say you have a problem with your nutritional intake. to much of the wrong foods and not enough clean foods being consumed. if you were at 7% prior to the cycle start you should have only gained 2-3% bodyfat while on cycle. post up what your everyday diet is like so we can help ya fine tune it to stop so much fat from attachin itself to your innerds. ;)

Pimp_C

Aug 13, 2005
3 tuna salad sandwiches, 3 packs of lean turkey breast, 3 peanut butter sanwiches,4 eggs, protien shake. This is pretty much what i eat per day, but i also snack on ice cream ocasionally