©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

5% Knocked the Fuck Out

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I have issues sleeping at times and noticed this product. Has anyone tried it? The ingredients look great. It contains 8mg melatonin per serving which is high from what I have heard.

rw6qvt.jpg

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Looks like they threw anything that anyone has ever even suggested might help one to fall asleep into a tub and hoped for the best. More is not always better.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I can't handle GABA. Makes me feel like a drank 600 beers the night before

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Looks like they threw anything that anyone has ever even suggested might help one to fall asleep into a tub and hoped for the best. More is not always better.

x2

Although this could be really good. Everything I have tried from 5% has been great. There are some ingredients that effect dopamine which maybe I could do without though. As you stated they have threw in everything :eek: I looked at the list thinking it sounds good but in my head was thinking melatonin then I notice 8mg at the bottom which is a good dose.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I can't handle GABA. Makes me feel like a drank 600 beers the night before

Years back I bought GABA powder from eBay. I know what you mean. For me I had some of the best sleep of my life but at other times would be lying on my pillow tripping out a little. I can't remember all the details but I think I was also drowsy in the mornings as well.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
just some food for thought..

one characteristic of "melatonin" that not too many people know about is that it is a vasoconstrictor

"Melatonin binding to MT1 receptors on the vascular smooth muscle cells has been demonstrated to cause vasoconstriction by potentiating norepinephrine signaling"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3044053/

..or just google "melatonin vasoconstriction"

..def something to be aware of if you already have BP issues ..and to the OP, yes 8mg is 2-3/4 times higher than the normal/average 3mg dose

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
just some food for thought..

one characteristic of "melatonin" that not too many people know about is that it is a vasoconstrictor

"Melatonin binding to MT1 receptors on the vascular smooth muscle cells has been demonstrated to cause vasoconstriction by potentiating norepinephrine signaling"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3044053/

..or just google "melatonin vasoconstriction"

..def something to be aware of if you already have BP issues ..and to the OP, yes 8mg is 2-3/4 times higher than the normal/average 3mg dose

Good info. The above product is full of ingredients. I don't need that much to help me sleep. I probably wouldn't buy it but would try a sample for 1 night. 8mg melatonin is a lot and that is just one ingredient!

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I have just ordered one of their other products. Never noticed this but may try it out.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
I have issues sleeping at times and noticed this product. Has anyone tried it? The ingredients look great. It contains 8mg melatonin per serving which is high from what I have heard.

rw6qvt.jpg

Yeah looks like it would knock you the hell out. 8mg melatonin is alot on its own

geardepot

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jun 8, 2018
I've used Unisom and Z-Quil. They seem to work the best for me. I don't build up any sort of tolerance, and they don't leave me feeling "hung over" in the morning.
GD

Rot-Iron66

Jun 30, 2017
Ive tried it, my favorite is "Mummified" by Killer Labz though. The 8 mg of Melatonin in 5%, I feel hungover/tired all day after using it.

Creep

Dec 4, 2018
I’ve used the 5% product, I have terrible issues with falling asleep and staying asleep. This product didn’t help me fall asleep, but mind you, nothing short of drugging myself works for me. I even dose it with my mk Sarms and that just makes me lethargic. My 2 cents. I like most of 5% products, great company

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I’ve used the 5% product, I have terrible issues with falling asleep and staying asleep. This product didn’t help me fall asleep, but mind you, nothing short of drugging myself works for me. I even dose it with my mk Sarms and that just makes me lethargic. My 2 cents. I like most of 5% products, great company

Thanks for posting your review. I never ended up ordering it but still might try it. I have some friends who struggle to sleep and only strong sedatives work for them. I am nowhere as bad and have only tried a few supps. That's why I was put off slightly with this as if anything it has too much in it. I know 5% do good products so it migth be worth trying.

Ive tried it, my favorite is "Mummified" by Killer Labz though. The 8 mg of Melatonin in 5%, I feel hungover/tired all day after using it.

I just looked that up and it looks great. Would you say Mummified was stronger or just worked better? That was my concern with 8mg melatonin. I have used 3mg with good results.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
This caught my eye as well. There are a few that look good. I will order one and see if it helps as my sleep has been poor recently. Has anyone used fade out by redcon1?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have redcon1 fade out. I was going to try the 5% one (or Mummified by Killer Labz) but the company I used didn't stock them. I noticed fade out and was very impressed with the ingredient panel. The key issue for me is not getting one that contains 5-HTP. There are some great products but all of them contain that ingredient which due to my SSRI is probably not the best thing to add in. I will keep everyone updated with how it goes.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The first 2 days on Fade Out were bad. On the 1st night I took one heaped scoop and it stopped me from sleeping. I felt really weird and it hit me super hard. I felt out of it but my head was "buzzing". I couldn't settle and my feet even started tingling. Just really bizarre and after a few hours I fell asleep for a few hours and woke up wide awake.

The 2nd night I was destroyed and didn't need it but figured try just under 1 scoop and hopefully I get a deep sleep and again it prevented me from sleeping. I was falling asleep without it and after I took it was wide awake. I should state I don't have issues falling asleep and wanted to try it mainly for deeper more restful sleep. I woke up after a few hours feeling wide awake like I had slept 10 hours but later on the tiredness hit me. I decided try it again at a lower dose and if it happened again I would give the tub away.

I took about 60% of 1 scoop last night and it felt really good. Although I did get woken up again by my gf after 2 hours and I was wide awake. However this time I was able to go back a sleep and it was good. I have also realized the ingredient panel I posted is incorrect. I have found 3 different versions of Fade Out. I assume because phenibut was banned here they upped the GABA to 3 grams. Mine also has a big dose of zinc and magnesium. Moving forward I will stick with about 60% of 1 serving and not go any higher.

fallout new vegas best gun to kill deathclaws

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Thanks for the info. The one I was looking at was dosed with 1g gaba. The zince is also 3 1/2 times higher in your version. If it means a lower dose works that's only a good thing as the tub will last much longer.