©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lump in breast

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Drop all compounds EXCEPT test. Use nolva (good pharma if possible) at 20-40 mg a day. THIS is the only thing that reduced my very similar issue. I used letro, prami to cover my bases, but only a compound that blocked estrogen activity AT THE BREAST TISSUE worked for me. I hope this works for you too. Keep us posted.
Grim

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Drop all compounds EXCEPT test. Use nolva (good pharma if possible) at 20-40 mg a day. THIS is the only thing that reduced my very similar issue. I used letro, prami to cover my bases, but only a compound that blocked estrogen activity AT THE BREAST TISSUE worked for me. I hope this works for you too. Keep us posted.
Grim

x2

Tamoxifen is what guys need for gyno. If someone is on a cycle then they need to also add in an AI for the cycles duration. For an AI I would recommend exemestane (aromasin) at 10-12.5mg per day. Use the tamoxifen at 20mg per day until the lump disappears then for 1 week extra then carry on with the exemestane.

I am not saying an AI won't get rid of it but the above is the best protocol. Incidentally I just developed gyno and had no tamoxifen so added 25mg exemestane and the lump disappeared in 3 days. But always use tamoxifen for gyno and an AI (aromasin or arimidex) to prevent it when on cycle.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Ok guys got BLOOD test results
Estrogen levels are 130 pmol/L ( ref values are 99-192)
Prolactin 594 mIU/L ( ref values 86-324)

So it seems a Prolactin issue. In the last two week or so I increased my adex to 0.5mg ED.

I'm going to finish my cycle in 2 weeks and then go into TRT.
My questions are now
1. How much caber shall I take and how often?
2. Can I switch adex back to EOD instead of ED?

Last edited: