©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When to inject / When to workout

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
when should I be injecting if my workouts are about 6:00 PM 5-6 days a week. I have noticed I seem to have more adrenaline if I inject shortly before a WO. I think it is psychological.

Also, If I inject in a particular muscle do I need to work that muscle (group) shortly thereafter or can I work it the next day. Reason I ask, is my injection schedule (to keep levels) sometimes falls on a day I am off. Should I just stick in my glute?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
SuperFly said:
when should I be injecting if my workouts are about 6:00 PM 5-6 days a week. I have noticed I seem to have more adrenaline if I inject shortly before a WO. I think it is psychological.

Also, If I inject in a particular muscle do I need to work that muscle (group) shortly thereafter or can I work it the next day. Reason I ask, is my injection schedule (to keep levels) sometimes falls on a day I am off. Should I just stick in my glute?

You don't have to work out on the same day as the injections. I think it is best if you do - but you don't have to. It doesn't matter where you inject on your rest days either - just use whichever site that isn't sore.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, i would try to rearrange the schedule so u always work out on injection days. As where to inject, you will find a huge debate. When i use winny, then in inject into my bi's, tri's and shoulders. anything else, its in the thigh or glut. if i work out at 6pm i usually inject around 4 or 5pm, the pschological help is appreciated.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Since it takes hours/days for the gear to get in your system injecting just before training won't really matter. There is some motivation I think though. Unless I did a leg workout I often shoot glutes before I go to sleep, or first thing when I wake up.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
Since it takes hours/days for the gear to get in your system injecting just before training won't really matter. There is some motivation I think though. Unless I did a leg workout I often shoot glutes before I go to sleep, or first thing when I wake up.
I agree. I inject early in the morning and work out late in the afternoon.