©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can I get some info on cutting cycle

stillkickin

Mar 12, 2005
I was into bodybuilding when I was twenty and made good gains using test deca, dianabol anavar and anadrol 50 had a small amount on win V Now I am 38 and getting back to buisness. Alot of stuff is different now. I have been training 6 months and I am getting stronger. I have not been recovering near as fast as I once did and I my Diet is lower cal intake than I ever needed before but I am still not looking too good. I have stayed in pretty good shape over the last fifteen years due to my job but had little time to train. Now I want to use a cycle that is good for helping me cut and male me more vascular. Can I ask for some advice from the experts. I need to look out for "bich tits" and need some advice on estro blockers too. Thanks!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Welcome back to the Iron Bro! I am also new to gear, but I can tell you that all of your questions have already been asked and answered. Try the search function, or look under the sub-catagories. But don't worry, I'm sure one of the Brothers will put you on the path!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Welcome to the boards.
I think you would be very happy with test cypionate at 500mg per week along with EQ at 400mg per week for 10 to 12 weeks. Estrogen and water can easily be controlled with Arimidex or femara or any number of anti-e's. Freejay has a good point. Hit the search feature and make some comparisons on advice given and why the authors lean the way they do.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
Welcome to the boards.
I think you would be very happy with test cypionate at 500mg per week along with EQ at 400mg per week for 10 to 12 weeks. Estrogen and water can easily be controlled with Arimidex or femara or any number of anti-e's. Freejay has a good point. Hit the search feature and make some comparisons on advice given and why the authors lean the way they do.

Hey Dragon...Quick question. If taking Oral Turanabol at 20mg ED, how should I break up the dose (or should I just take all 20 at once?) And should I chey the tabs a bit?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Freejay said:
Hey Dragon...Quick question. If taking Oral Turanabol at 20mg ED, how should I break up the dose (or should I just take all 20 at once?) And should I chey the tabs a bit?
Well, all steroids are testosterone analogues. So, some of their properties will be true for different steroids. One of those being that steroids give a slight boost to your nervous system. Because of that, we would want to avoid taking steroids within 4 to 6 hours of going to bed because it can cause slight insomnia and we really need our rest when we are juicing.
So, I said all of that to say this. I usually recommend if you are breaking them up to take part of it first thing in the morning with breakfast and part just before working out or late in the afternoon.
Chewing the tabs will ensure better digestion.

stillkickin

Mar 12, 2005
Thanks I have been doing serches Ill find out more info. Man the net was not hear the last time I was into this. lot more info now. Later

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
stillkickin said:
Thanks I have been doing serches Ill find out more info. Man the net was not hear the last time I was into this. lot more info now. Later
Isn't technology amazing? In the past the only source of information we had was the local library and the small circle of people we knew. Information is almost limitless now.

Heck, I've been working out for almost 30 years and I didn't know squat about steroids just 10 years ago. We have the ability to go from no knowledge at all about a subject to a working knowledge in a matter of weeks and an expert knowledge in less time than it takes to earn a degree. (associate)

Last edited: