©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood work 12/10

Mikev

May 24, 2013
Stats: 35 years old 200lbs very active on TRT for 7 years. I do take extra test at times “test prop” but mostly stay on 200mg year around. The last few months iv been feeling my sex drive on the decline. Lately for two months or so it been really difficult to get off in the sack. My wife and I would like to have a baby next year. I posted my blood work to get your opinions on what I should do and what you think. I am working on my cholesterol and currently on meds to lower it.

Hi Mike,
Hope you’re feeling well. Just got a chance to review your most recent repeat labs and they all look great.

Your Testosterone is VERY HIGH at >3000. Ideal is 900-1200+. While I like Testosterone levels higher than most, this level is not conducive to long term health. It is also very rare and unusual for levels to be this high on the the hormone replacement dose I have you on. Are you injecting any other substance than what I am giving you?
Also, your Free Testosterone is VERY HIGH at >774.6
Your Estradiol is at a good level of 26.5 (Ideal is <60.7)

Your Vitamin D is up to 47 (was 44). I highly recommend Vitamin D supplementation as it's a very important to overall health.
Optimal is 60-100, so start/continue to take our ADK10 until it's gone then transition to 5,000iu/day from then on. Stay consistent with Vitamin D supplementation as it has many health benefits including proper hormone regulation, improves immune system, increased bone density, muscle strength, depression/anxiety, etc.

Your Lipid Panel needs addressing as well
Total Cholesterol is HIGH at 257 (<220)
Triglycerides are 57 (<150)
HDL Cholesterol is 55 (+ 50 ideal)
LDL Cholesterol is VERY HIGH at 191 (<100)

Hemoglobin/Hematocrit (blood thickness) is normal at 16/47
Your Hemoglobin A1c is also closing in on prediabetes at 5.5% (4.2-5.6%), indicating poor blood sugar control. 5.7-6.4% is considered pre-diabetes. It is very important to limit processed and refined foods such as breads, grains, cereals, and rice to lower this level.

All of your other labs including kidney function, liver enzymes, and complete blood count look good and are within normal limits. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the office and schedule an appointment. Stay consistent with Hormone Replacement Therapy and please call the office when the time comes for refills.

Take Care,

Mikev

May 24, 2013
No I have been taking extra “test p” but I am backing down to my TRT dose since the blood work came in.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
No I have been taking extra “test p” but I am backing down to my TRT dose since the blood work came in.
So your question is what to do if you want to possibly try to have kids?

Mikev

May 24, 2013
I just want your opinions on my blood work? Do you think my estro numbers are low? Iv been having some issues like low sex drive, not good boners, no morning wood, tight nuts, etc... Also yah should I just take HCG to bring my swimmer up?

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I just want your opinions on my blood work? Do you think my estro numbers are low? Iv been having some issues like low sex drive, not good boners, no morning wood, tight nuts, etc... Also yah should I just take HCG to bring my swimmer up?
I think hormone levels look really good. Sex drive issues could just be a mental thing. Have a bad go at it once or twice then you're in your head. I doubt it's hormonal since free test is through the roof and estrogen is in a good range. You could try to back off the ai a tad and see if that helps but I wouldn't think that's the issue.

Hcg/clomid combo is a good option when you decide to try to conceive.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Your blood work looks mostly good. You need to get your test level down. Do you use an ai? I would try to increase your estrogen a little. Add in more vit d. How is your diet? Looks like it needs to be improved. Have some low carb days to help with blood glucose. Maybe add in metformin as well. Add in more cardio and some cholesterol supps. If you want a baby then HCG/HMG and that will also increase estrogen.

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
I think hormone levels look really good. Sex drive issues could just be a mental thing. Have a bad go at it once or twice then you're in your head. I doubt it's hormonal since free test is through the roof and estrogen is in a good range. You could try to back off the ai a tad and see if that helps but I wouldn't think that's the issue.

Hcg/clomid combo is a good option when you decide to try to conceive.

agreed its def mental. if i lose money trading in stock mkt my dick goes limp. when i make money i want to fuk my girl 5 times a day.