©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Feedback on pinning schedule/dosages...

Allhail Ragnar

Donating Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

Looking for input/advice from anyone out there who does multiple pinnings throughout the week.

I'm on TRT (Test C) and also have my own homebrew batch of (Test E). I'm going to blast at 500mg per week using both products.

Since the Test C is dosed at 200 mg/ml and my Test E is 250 mg/ml, I'm trying to find a suitable pinning schedule where I can rotate betweeen delts and pecs (using 28 gauge 1/2" slin pins) to try to even test levels out over time.

Here's what I've come up with...

Day 1: Left Delt 60 units (Homebrew)
Day 2: Left Pec 50 units (Prescription)
Day 3: Right Delt 60 units (Homebrew)
Day 4: Right Pec 50 units (Prescription)

Questions:
1. Can pecs/delts take that kind of volume?
2. Do you think pin size is adequate?

Thanks!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
How long does your blast last? Why not use a bigger pin and add glutes and quads in there when you're blasting?

Allhail Ragnar

Donating Member
Aug 10, 2019
How long does your blast last? Why not use a bigger pin and add glutes and quads in there when you're blasting?

I'm going for 12 weeks. I've done glutes before. I was just trying to switch it up this time and try something different just on upper body and do more frequent pins.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I'm going for 12 weeks. I've done glutes before. I was just trying to switch it up this time and try something different just on upper body and do more frequent pins.

The pecs can take that volume as there is a lot of room but I would rotate injections especially if you do 4 each week. 2 in your pecs and 2 in your delts or glutes. The thickness of the oil will determine if 28G are suitable. I would personally use longer than 1/2.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
For what it’s worth, there was a university study on testosterone injections done a while back that showed that pinning glutes produced higher blood serum levels than pinning delts. And by a fairly substantial margin if I’m not misremembering. I’ll head over to ergo-log and see if I can find a link to the abstract.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I don't notice much difference shooting 2 or 4 times each week. I would keep it simple and do both twice weekly. Are you ok injecting your pecs?

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Everyone is different but I had alot of trouble from frequent pec pinning .....seems I always hit alot of nerves and maybe just in my head but believe it was doing damage however mild or not....

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Everyone is different but I had alot of trouble from frequent pec pinning .....seems I always hit alot of nerves and maybe just in my head but believe it was doing damage however mild or not....

I was going to add that in my last post but it sounded as he had injected his pecs a lot. Now reading it again it sounds he may not have never injected them before. I had the same issues with nerves but I was ok. Although I don't inject my pecs now. I also agree with there being no real need in injecting so much unless you are doing high doses.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Did you start your cycle? I wouldn't shoot my chest with gear but if it works for you go for it.