©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anti inflammatory use

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have read for years that using them will blunt the signal to repair that your body responds to too repair trained muscle. I'm suffering from joint pain and just thought I would toss this out there for opinions on how to address this. Thanks in advance,

CG

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
Turmeric is a good compound in my opinion. Curcumin is the active ingredient in it that helps reduce swelling. You just need to make sure you are taking a big dose. I avoid NSAIDS as much as possible due to their down side such as heart issues. If there is really significant inflammation there shouldn't be to many issues with anti-inflammatories stopping postglandin production.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I have seen studies that show NSAIDS don't stop postgladin production near as much on older people.But older people have plenty of inflammation to go around.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have read some of the same reports. Of cores at 59 none of them would apply to me...……..lol. Care to hypothesis on how that may be? Would being older not allow you to fully process the drug?

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Is it solely joint pain or any muscular or tendon issues? Have you ever tired bpc-157 or tb-500?

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I have read some of the same reports. Of cores at 59 none of them would apply to me...……..lol. Care to hypothesis on how that may be? Would being older not allow you to fully process the drug?

I would think it would be more about not recognizing the amout of drug in the system. And as you get older I would think it would take longer to process the drug out with an older liver. Or as in most digestion it just doesn't absorb as efficiently when you are older.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I still use anti inflammatory gel sometimes but you are probably best listening to the other guys.

Jaxino

Jun 13, 2018
Curcumin works wonders.

I had very high C reactive protein due to usage of a shitty lab that made Stanolone on guiacoil.... stopped it asap I have seen bloods and started taken turmeric, in a week I was at 0 inflammation.

Now I keep using it every day in low dose, usually it's a couple of pills a day 1 pill am 1 pill pm.

Also Omega3 pills helps with inflammation, I try to keep omega3:6 ratio on 1:1 in my diet. Lots of salmon eaten :p

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Curcumin works wonders.

I had very high C reactive protein due to usage of a shitty lab that made Stanolone on guiacoil.... stopped it asap I have seen bloods and started taken turmeric, in a week I was at 0 inflammation.

Now I keep using it every day in low dose, usually it's a couple of pills a day 1 pill am 1 pill pm.

Also Omega3 pills helps with inflammation, I try to keep omega3:6 ratio on 1:1 in my diet. Lots of salmon eaten :p

Curcumin also brought my C reactive protein down. It's great for overall inflammation. For my injuries and joints bpc157 was also great.