©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help for my girl, pls.

JamesWest

Sep 13, 2011
My girl wants to build her legs up. Adductor's and abductors mostly. Anybody have any programs that would be of use to her? I ask here because I want your opinions, GIRLS!

rebecca

May 9, 2011
My girl wants to build her legs up. Adductor's and abductors mostly. Anybody have any programs that would be of use to her? I ask here because I want your opinions, GIRLS!

Squats 4 sets 15 reps, 12 reps, 10reps and then 8 reps
the next three exercises are tri sets. This is my current legs program, but if she's a beginner ..

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009

There are plenty of training routines in this forum. Have your girl come on and read some. She should find a routine that is suited for her needs.

nvpowerlady

Nov 19, 2011
Some canyon in Nevada
I agree with squatting being a good start. But I would def add lunges and stiff leg deads. I'm assuming that she wants to chance the shape of her upper legs. For women these areas are estrogenic fat deposits and are difficult to lose they can not be "spot treated" with a few exercises. A clean diet and cardio with a solid Workout is about the only way to really change the shape of the body. Almost all "problem areas" have the same prescription... Diet, Cardio, and Weights. IMO

Hope this helps!:p