©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time TRT - can you review what my dr. gave me?

regchamp

Oct 21, 2014
In response to my current cycle - I added 300mg of test and 400 of EQ on my own. I was going to run a cycle anyways, and its for a jump start. After 10 weeks I am dropping the extra test and EQ and running the 200mg of test only. I chose the extra, not the Dr. I know it may not be a smart choice, but again it is only for 10 weeks.

Thank you all for the constructive criticism, this is great input and helping me alot.

I will get a copy of my labs as soon as I can and post them on here, as well as when I go back and see some input.

For now I am going to run .25mg twice a week of arimidex, and take it on the days of my shots.... that sound ok????

(This is probably my 10th cycle, I've ran several cycles of test cyp or enan 500mg/week. Usually stack it with deca or tren. I'm done with tren, it is a super drug, but the sides and kidney damage is too much, even my doctor said stay away from tren, it will "blow holes in my kidneys" he told me, and that I dodged a bullet cuz my kidney numbers in blood results were fine)

Again, my doctor is a former bodybuilder, I have seen his pics, videos, etc. But this makes me wonder why he gave me such a high dose of arimidex.

Last edited:

Hydranted

Sep 1, 2014
Take his pictures down man. I doubt that he wants to be associated with this thread. Steroid users tend to run in similar circles and I'm sure he could be recognized on here.

Your doctor might be a super nice guy, but he's breaking some unwritten rules (and I'm guessing some actual laws) when it comes to his practice.

These are the types of doctors who lose their medical licenses for treatments like this, and at the same time give the legitimate TRT doctors a bad name.

Yes, guys who want to go on solid cycles love these doctors, but the governing bodies of medicine in the US hate them.

The whole thing just sounds shady, but for a guy looking to get huge, I suppose that shady is a good thing.

Just be careful with this doctor, he may not be around for too much longer.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
In response to my current cycle - I added 300mg of test and 400 of EQ on my own. I was going to run a cycle anyways, and its for a jump start. After 10 weeks I am dropping the extra test and EQ and running the 200mg of test only. I chose the extra, not the Dr. I know it may not be a smart choice, but again it is only for 10 weeks.

Thank you all for the constructive criticism, this is great input and helping me alot.

I will get a copy of my labs as soon as I can and post them on here, as well as when I go back and see some input.

For now I am going to run .25mg twice a week of arimidex, and take it on the days of my shots.... that sound ok????

(This is probably my 10th cycle, I've ran several cycles of test cyp or enan 500mg/week. Usually stack it with deca or tren. I'm done with tren, it is a super drug, but the sides and kidney damage is too much, even my doctor said stay away from tren, it will "blow holes in my kidneys" he told me, and that I dodged a bullet cuz my kidney numbers in blood results were fine)

Again, my doctor is a former bodybuilder, I have seen his pics, videos, etc. But this makes me wonder why he gave me such a high dose of arimidex. These are pics of him, the first pic is from his business facebook page with his family. The second pic is him at a competition in 2009, which also has a video.

Take his pictures down man. I doubt that he wants to be associated with this thread. Steroid users tend to run in similar circles and I'm sure he could be recognized on here.

Your doctor might be a super nice guy, but he's breaking some unwritten rules (and I'm guessing some actual laws) when it comes to his practice.

These are the types of doctors who lose their medical licenses for treatments like this, and at the same time give the legitimate TRT doctors a bad name.

Yes, guys who want to go on solid cycles love these doctors, but the governing bodies of medicine in the US hate them.

The whole thing just sounds shady, but for a guy looking to get huge, I suppose that shady is a good thing.

Just be careful with this doctor, he may not be around for too much longer.
U know I kinda agree wish I had him as a Dr. These pics are posted on his FB and a simple google image search would lead me straight to who this is. Contact a mod or anasci and take these down atleast for his sake. How would you like it if someone was able to help take down something that you regchamp did to support your family.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I agree. Let's not post up pics of other people, faces obscured or not. It just not right. We can have this thread without those photos. This man has a decade of college and medical school, along with his residency, etc. Let's not do anything that may cause an issue for him. Based on the photos you posted, I don't think it would be difficult for someone to figure out who he is..and the witch hunt could be on.

Last edited:

regchamp

Oct 21, 2014
I took them down, you guys keep mentioning that most docs don't know anything about the drugs, they just prescribe them, so I showed you he practices what he preaches.

I have had alot of problems though, they never return calls, my first appt got pushed back 3-4 hours and instead of calling me, they emailed me at like 11pm the night before... When i called several times to confirm the appt (since I was driving at least an hour) they couldn't even call back to confirm.

The prescription lady charged me for needles when I specifically said I already had some and did not want to pay their high prices for them.

The prescription handler sent me my sermorelin with no bacteriostatic water... had to wait longer for that. Had to call a ton of times to make sure my stuff was coming.

Called the office once, was told he would call back in 30 mins, never got a call back and had to call 3-4 times to get an answer after waiting 5 hours.

They won't give me a copy of my labs...

They messed my buddies prescription order up, and he had to wait 2 weeks longer for it to come.

hence why I posted on here, not very good business practices so I wanted to make sure that the "medicine" I'm putting in my body is legit. I think after all that I have a right to be skeptical. Had I been treated ok from the start I would have never questioned it.

Also - "Witch Hunt??" he runs a business, he takes client referrals, why would there be a witch hunt, I'm just saying who my doctor is. My eye dr. loves referrals and mentioning his business. I have told no lies about my experience so far.

Oh, and the printout he gave me for what doses/day to take for my supplements and drugs, completely contradicts what the prescription bottles etc say on them, for a few of the things he listed.

And a big red flag is that most people have never heard of Danazol being prescribed, or have heard of it but know nothing, so I am just being skeptical and trying to research the best I can.

I meant no harm in posting his pics, just to show that he is big and not some 60 year old overweight doctor

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks for taking them down. I think your fine with him. Just keep studying on the board and you'll be fine. There is a lot of great information here.
On the syringes, I'm sure they sell em..and probably for a profit. Their business/practice has to make a profit to stay in business. You can order them online or do like I do, get em at Sams or Walmart

Last edited:

regchamp

Oct 21, 2014
Ok, thanks again guys, and I meant no harm in posting his pics, just to show that he is big. I just wish I felt more confident in his practice, too many careless mistakes have been made with how he handles things so I just wanna make sure I'm being safe.

Gonna run arimidex .25mg every other day, does that sound ok? I've read .50mg every day or eod is normal. I don't have puffy nipples or hardness but me E2 was high according to him from the labs, I just wish I could see that labs and see how high.

Thanks again

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Just keep after him about seeing your labs. No worries on the pics. I understand what your saying. Good luck to you and keep us posted. Sounds like you have a great doctor

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
The trt clinic I went to several years back probably was shady, but truthfully I'm younger than most people that are on trt, needed a script to travel, and did everything I could to make sure my levels were low. Knowing what I know now I'd definitely be asking more questions etc. So I take it u get your test from a compounding pharmacy? Also what the needles were a dollar a piece huh?

regchamp

Oct 21, 2014
the pharmacy is Hallandale Pharmacy out of Florida, I asked earlier if I was allowed to say this, but it is a prescription so I guess its the same as saying Walgreens lol. The scripts come in the mail.

And for a 3 month supply of needles (1 shot per week, so 12 needles), it was $25.00 Screw that, gpz you can get 100 for $13.50. But they charged me anyways and I had to make yet another call and tell them I specifically asked not to buy their needles.

I paid $150 for the supplements he gave me. I bought them from him this time, and I will buy the same stuff for less than half that price. Of course he jacks the prices up on his supplements.

He has me on 30mg/day Pregnenolone.
lipid control pill, I take 4 a day, it has red yeast rice and niacin.
B complex vitamin.
nighttime slow release niacin pill
Pantathanate 2 pills day
fish oil

operator

Oct 1, 2014
Texas
Regchamp, first I don't think anyone here is attacking you they're trying to help you answer your own questions. I've been on TRT for several years because my levels were naturally low. (I had never done any test before TRT). I almost got roped into the game MilburnCreek is talking about. Ask for your results and get a second opinion on those results. So called "Doc's" like this can seriously screw you up while making a killing on you in the long run. Wish you the best man look out for yourself because it sounds like he's only looking out for his bottom line.

regchamp

Oct 21, 2014
Yeah you are right, sorry to anyone that I mis-interpreted. I have been on a lot of TRT boards and people just keep telling me to "get labs" I got my labs done, and in January I will get my second set to see how this stuff is working. In the meantime, I just wanted some input on what I was taking. You guys have helped more than any other board, and I thank you and really appreciate it.

In the meantime, if anyone sees, hears, or reads any real life experiences with Danazol or Sermorelin, I would really appreciate you sending the info my way.

I am taking Sermorelin Acetate alone, most things I have read attach GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 to the sermorelin. Wondering if I should ask my doc to add those to the mix. I have taking HGH before, brand name Triptropin, which contained both. I know GHRP-2 makes you crazy hungry, but what would adding those two things to my Sermorelin do for me? Lots of people say Sermorelin alone is not enough, while others say it is life changing. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
This isnt true trt...no way in hell. This is some dr abusing his license. No dr in usa will prescribe gh or peptides and all that crap unless you lost your pituitary and or have had a zillion test. .
Im not buying this thread..sorry. .
Like chris said legally 200 mg a week is the usual trt on very low low levels only..
Hallendale pharmacy is just a pharmacy. Pm me the drs name ..im curious ..wheres the pics. ? If pics and his clinic are on the web then ok to post here. .right guys? Why care. Lol.

Last edited:

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
This isnt true trt...no way in hell. This is some dr abusing his license. No dr in usa will prescribe gh or peptides and all that crap unless you lost your pituitary and or have had a zillion test. .
Im not buying this thread..sorry. .
Like chris said legally 200 mg a week is the usual trt on very low low levels only..
Hallendale pharmacy is just a pharmacy. Pm me the drs name ..im curious ..wheres the pics. ? If pics and his clinic are on the web then ok to post here. .right guys? Why care. Lol.

That's what I've said all along: someone playing doctor to make money and give someone a false sense of security because there's a legal scrip behind it. It's a racket, the same way Boston Test Clinic is a racket...

Ksurf

Jul 22, 2015
Here in Florida and I'm sure most of the US, your medical records are yours and you have the right to all of them, including blood work. The Dr is allowed to charge a reasonable "copy" fee but nothing else and is required to give you all results.

If he doesn't honor your request all you have to do is tell him you will go to the Dept. of Professional Regulation (License) and he will change his mind. Believe me no Dr wants that!

Good luck and find a real Doc to help you with your plan.