©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Difference between subq and intermuscular for TRT?

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
If you run the PRAMI be sure you start out with the lowest minimum dose to see how you tolerate it. CABER works well for me, 1/2mg 2 x per week.
This right here. I've used Caber in the past....but more as a precaution.

Honestly I've never been prone to estrogen or prolactin sides....but then again I really never run doses high enough to warrant having to need them.

But always best to err on the side of caution!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
If you run the PRAMI be sure you start out with the lowest minimum dose to see how you tolerate it. CABER works well for me, 1/2mg 2 x per week.
Ok thanks I ordered some today just in case i actually did take it before for only 2 weeks and stopped it cause I stopped NPP I took 1mg week split into 2 doses.
Question and I'll leave everybody alone I started my cycle yesterday going to look like this
Test e 500mg wk
I will add tren and drol in couple weeks
Tren a 400-600 mg wk depends on sides
Injectible drol 50-100mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED or EOD will get bloods to check if dose is good
T4 100mcg ED
Hgh 5iu ED

Now I'm prone to fuckin gyno and is annoying I was thinking pinning everything everyday I want to keep levels stable as possible and keep e2 in check. I think ED injections would be better cause I can keep track of injection sites also and will be low volume injections cause if not I would do test e 2x week, tren eod, anadrol ED I think it's pain in the ass cause 2 days a week I would inject everything and it will be more than 3ml shot then I gotta split shots up and don't feel like doing that. What you guys think? sorry if I don't make sense just curious cause I think ED injections would work out. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Ok thanks I ordered some today just in case i actually did take it before for only 2 weeks and stopped it cause I stopped NPP I took 1mg week split into 2 doses.
Question and I'll leave everybody alone I started my cycle yesterday going to look like this
Test e 500mg wk
I will add tren and drol in couple weeks
Tren a 400-600 mg wk depends on sides
Injectible drol 50-100mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED or EOD will get bloods to check if dose is good
T4 100mcg ED
Hgh 5iu ED

Now I'm prone to fuckin gyno and is annoying I was thinking pinning everything everyday I want to keep levels stable as possible and keep e2 in check. I think ED injections would be better cause I can keep track of injection sites also and will be low volume injections cause if not I would do test e 2x week, tren eod, anadrol ED I think it's pain in the ass cause 2 days a week I would inject everything and it will be more than 3ml shot then I gotta split shots up and don't feel like doing that. What you guys think? sorry if I don't make sense just curious cause I think ED injections would work out. Thanks

I prefer ed injections with anything I'm pinning no matter the ester. Just better at keeping levels very even IMO.

Plus doing it that way....I'm using back loaded slin pins IM. So there are plenty of places to stick when using lower volume.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
I’m going to do my trt subq after this blast. Thanks for this info.
Same here gunna give a shot then get some bloodwork and see if there is a big difference cause subq is way more convenient lol

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
If you pin everyday....there won't be that much of a difference between subq and IM. I have tested both ways.

If looking to pin less frequently...subq will tend to work better.

All about keeping blood levels as stable as possible.

Plus while your on TRT....add in 200mg of DIM and see what you think. Just a cheap prostate support supplement that I think everyone should be using anyway. But it does help lower Estrogen levels a bit especially if your TRT is on the higher side of normal...or if your just estimating a dose without getting bloodwork.

For me.....100mg of test done IM divided into everyday pins puts me in the low 900 range. Doing that and DIM......I don't have to use an AI.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
If you pin everyday....there won't be that much of a difference between subq and IM. I have tested both ways.

If looking to pin less frequently...subq will tend to work better.

All about keeping blood levels as stable as possible.

Plus while your on TRT....add in 200mg of DIM and see what you think. Just a cheap prostate support supplement that I think everyone should be using anyway. But it does help lower Estrogen levels a bit especially if your TRT is on the higher side of normal...or if your just estimating a dose without getting bloodwork.

For me.....100mg of test done IM divided into everyday pins puts me in the low 900 range. Doing that and DIM......I don't have to use an AI.

Ok thanks for info ya I seen the DIM on Amazon think they come in 250mg pills for like 20$ What's the most you can inject at once without getting a lump or a welt subq is half ML to much?

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
You think using miglyol would be better than say CSO, GSO, MCT? Cause mig is so thin

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Ok thanks for info ya I seen the DIM on Amazon think they come in 250mg pills for like 20$ What's the most you can inject at once without getting a lump or a welt subq is half ML to much?

My dr said no more then .5ml but haven’t tried it yet.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007

Check out Piping Rock. Best prices on support supplements around.

Even when I did subq...I was still pinning ed. So really small amounts that wouldn't lump up anyway.

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
Goes against everything I've ever read or discussed about onset. IM has always been known to "peak quicker.

With Subcutaneous it has to enter small vessels in your fat before reaching circulation. It causes lower peaks and generally (if you're doing E3D or EOD) very stable levels of T in your system, which keeps your E2 down.

But either way of administration if you inject often enough....T levels are very steady.

In either case, absorption is 100%.

Personally I don't like the lumps left from subq. I've been doing about 12mg of test daily IM with slin pins for awhile now.

Keeping stable levels when using TRT in my opinion is the best way to keep E2 and SHBG in range along with the proper dose of course. I have never had to use an AI while doing this.

But I'm an older guy...so what do I know? Theories and methods are always changing.

Great info as I'm considering a sub q protocol. It's been something in the back of my mind since reading Emeric's write ups on pro m. It's crazy , I discovered that forum like 15 years ago lol.. and some of the posts from Phil, Dad, Emeric, IABADMAN, A, etc... still pop up in my head on a regular basis.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Interesting post . Usually Test is IM however with technology topical compounds maybe there’s a sub q - something intentional sub q like insulin or hgh .

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
Interesting post . Usually Test is IM however with technology topical compounds maybe there’s a sub q - something intentional sub q like insulin or hgh .
Ya I've been doing Subq past couple weeks at first I was doing .5 two times a week and it burned a little bit maybe from the miglyol not sure but switched to my boy roids24 spectrum line and no burning I don't even notice I took a shot barely get a lump next day flows through 29g. I wanted to try .5 two times a week and .5 two times a week intermuscular cause I'm adding tren e and mast e and wanted to keep the volume injections to a minimum I really didn't want to go over 2ml per shot but I can live with 2 1/2 ml. I got some blood work couple weeks ago was doing spectrum test e 500mg wk but I missed 3 shots cause I had a fever couldn't even get out of bed and took blood 72hrs later after last pin and came back 2,000 ng/dl would of been higher of I didn't miss any shots so gunna go in couple weeks to see where levels are at with subq and intermuscular.

juggy38

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2012
When I did subq mini cycle with sust I was pinning .3cc ED and no lumps. That was 350mg test a week.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I use the sub-q method, and I use a 31G insulin needle. I use 15iu ED to EOD of Test Enanthate, and it works well for me. My Enanthate is 250iu/ml.

Also, if you do not want the bruising in the abdominal region, then inject in the hips or upper glute fat areas. I don't even know I inject. I prefer 31G over the popular 29G needles too.

For large volumes, you will need to do IM injects, but that should be obvious.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I thought you were not supposed to do Subq with slin needle because it can cause infection? Is that just bro science?

Never in my 20 plus years on hundreds of forums heard that . Then again even the term “ bro science “ makes me cringe . Different compounds usually different applications . Try both always you need to try yourself . We all respond accordingly. You are your only judge and best teacher . Good luck carry on

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I still inject my AAS IM. Sometimes when I do them truly subQ I get bruises or welts.

Personally I’m with you , I’m tempted to think too easily oil accumulation in fatty pockets . IM been used successfully for like 50 years . Hgc hgh insulin sub q however I’m wondering how stanzolol or test suspension would fare? Depends on how micronized the powder as aqueous usually more pip. Also water seems to breed infection faster then oil. Anyone get abscess can hear me yuck . Interesting thread

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I prefer IM injections for test. Caber is the best for prolactin as it's not as harsh with much fewer side effects. How did you feel on 100mg inj adrol per day?

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
2 weeks into subq trt 4 pins a week. I like doing trt way better this way! Will go back to IM on blast.