©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deep Sleep Aid

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Hi there
Not sure is the right section...

Since a couple of years I might trying to solve a problem with my sleep quality
I used to easily sleep 8 hours or more quite easily but now for sone reasons it's a miracle if I hit the 7 hours mark if I'm exceptionally tired. On average nowvI tend to wake up After 6-6.30 hours.

I guess it a a combination of factors like stress aging (33 yo now) etc

I don't have problems at all falling asleep - just want to try increase my deep sleep phase so I could sleep more. I feel 6 hours is not enough for my recovery and not always feeling fresh!

I tried melatonin pills but still not able to sleep longer - even tried time released ones and felt just very groggy but didn't improve sleep time.

Any other solutions?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
What's up brother. I've noticed that I sleep less the older I get. I use. A combo of 5htp and picamilon. Helps me get to sleep and helps the quality of sleep also.

JimRat

Oct 21, 2014
I personally have had big problems with sleep in the past. The only thing that consistently worked for me is a combo of phenibut, 5htp, and melatonin lozenges.
You need to tweek the dose of phenibut. Initially start low and work your way up to a maintenance dose that allows you to sleep but not feel groggy in the morning. phenibut will make you sleep very deeply. Make sure to have 7 to 8 hours to sleep.
I take 900mg 5htp and 10mg melatonin at bedtime also.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I do a combination of theanine, 5htp, and gaba. Great combo, wished someone would cap this as a sleep aid.

Interesting thought theanine would induce opposite fx than deep sleep - it's a green tea extract...
How much of each?

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I do this with magnesium tarate. Dac and Ipam, help as well.
Yes, I've also had success with ZMA. Haven't used it in awhile, but will definitely be picking some up. Yanks for the reminder. Ipam and dac always work for me initially, but their effects seem to diminish at about the 3-4 week mark. I'm curious, do they continue for you?

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Yes, I've also had success with ZMA. Haven't used it in awhile, but will definitely be picking some up. Yanks for the reminder. Ipam and dac always work for me initially, but their effects seem to diminish at about the 3-4 week mark. I'm curious, do they continue for you?

After about a month they don't knock me out, but sleep is good still, once I get there. I also have DISP sleep peptide on hand, I use once in a while.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I've had yet to try the Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide, how do you like that and how does it compare to traditional sleep aids?

Hard to compare, if you take it and wait to feel some thing. It doesn't knock you out. But if you lay down and close your eyes, you wake in the same position when the alarm goes off. No groggy hangover. Just a little hard to sit up if you didn't get 8 hrs sleep.

I did a month straight trial run, for Progen. Didn't notice any dependency issues, but don't know long term. So I try and keep it to twice a week tops. Give it a try. It's cheap.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I bought a combo of GABA and Theanine it's 500 mg GABA abd 200 mg theanine and add gnome 100mg 5 htp. It seems working have much better sleep. Will increase dosage if I need. Going to try phenibut as well

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I bought a combo of GABA and Theanine it's 500 mg GABA abd 200 mg theanine and add gnome 100mg 5 htp. It seems working have much better sleep. Will increase dosage if I need. Going to try phenibut as well

Try adding in a good magnesium, most of us are deficient, and lack of it causes insomnia.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Kava works well for those that can fall asleep, but wake frequently through the night. Have you tried prescriptions? I love Ambien, it works extremely well to get me to sleep and keep me that way for a solid 8 hours. The next morning I wake up rested and refreshed, with no grogginess or hangover.