©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dieting is not Cheap

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm getting more into pinto and black beans these days. I know it's not the thing for a contest prep, but I'm not a competitive bber. I just like eating them. Bought 4 lbs yesterday that I'm gonna cook tomorrow. Btw, a pack of sirloin is about 28 bucks at Sam's. Checked yesterday. I got breast tenderloin filets there for 2.23 a lb, a 3 pack of Almond milk, 5lb tub of cottage cheese, frozen flounder, a rotisserie chicken and a couple other food items. Still cost about 70 bucks, even without the steak. Fish and chicken, rice, beans and sweet potatoes for me this week. No steak..too expensive. Lol

machomadness22

Aug 19, 2015
I'm getting more into pinto and black beans these days. I know it's not the thing for a contest prep, but I'm not a competitive bber. I just like eating them. Bought 4 lbs yesterday that I'm gonna cook tomorrow. Btw, a pack of sirloin is about 28 bucks at Sam's. Checked yesterday. I got breast tenderloin filets there for 2.23 a lb, a 3 pack of Almond milk, 5lb tub of cottage cheese, frozen flounder, a rotisserie chicken and a couple other food items. Still cost about 70 bucks, even without the steak. Fish and chicken, rice, beans and sweet potatoes for me this week. No steak..too expensive. Lol

Yeah that's about my week every week, somebody above was talking about buying a whole cow I bought a quarter of a cow 3 years ago and that actually lasted me a good while.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
$15 per day isn't really to bad
I spend $8 a day at the coffee shop for my donuts and coffee