©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sterile Abcess

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Pinned my shoulders today...needle was hard to go in.
Had to push down so damn hard on the plunger it was like trying to shoot thick oil through a slin pin.
Also during aspiration a little chunk of whiteish yellowish....definitely harden undissolved oil.

I knew that was happening because couple weeks ago i backdrew a decent amount of yellow liquid. I did an extraction of about 1 cc.

Anybody have a protocol?
Let it just dissolve??

Guess im gonna have to start moving on to the biceps, triceps

Do those sterile abcesses mess up your muscle?? inhibit strength?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Crazy fuk. Is it red? What are u pinning? You gotta be real careful where u reside due to warmth and humidy which grow bacteria plus you are out playing with the sharks I'm sure
Can u take a pic brah?
I'm almost goin to say get some doxycillen but I need more info.
Hot warm rag on the site plus iodine may do the trick . Holla back ..

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
It's actually not visibly bad at all. NO swelling no pain, redness, heat or anything.
I think i just shot way too much oil in that spot.
It was pretty much all test shots.
Prop and Base...used EO with 20%bb and 5%ba. BA @ 5 is painfree for me so i make it that way.
only 1 tren shot

It just feels like a little lump...basically like when you over inject....or do a sub q oil injection.

Im not that worried about it but its a little off to think I must have a ball of clay in there just hanging out. TGhat was my favorite spot to hit to...SOB

No body else had this happen? I was starting to think about going to the doctor to find out if they have some ultrasound tool to break it down but maybe that's just a little weird.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
23 gauge 1in needle. I dont usually burry the needle but pretty close.

Ohhh...maybe it just leaked into the fat tissue?? Didnt go deep enough?

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Crazy fuk. Is it red? What are u pinning? You gotta be real careful where u reside due to warmth and humidy which grow bacteria plus you are out playing with the sharks I'm sure
Can u take a pic brah?
I'm almost goin to say get some doxycillen but I need more info.
Hot warm rag on the site plus iodine may do the trick . Holla back ..

IB just got gangster as fuck lol

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Just leave it alone if it doesn't appear to be infected. It should disperse, just massage it out over a period of time.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
:yeahthat:
Had the same thing happen recently. Went away after 2 weeks.

bigmg

Jan 29, 2013
omg guyz please please p[lease no wut ur talkin about when giving advice about abscesses. Take thisd from me when i tell you. If u believe your devweloping or have an abbsess go to ur doctor or hospital and get put on some strong antibiotics. If ya dont. Id show ya wut happens when u wait. u get 2 hugemongus ugly scars on ur ass.like me. I waited both times and bny the time i went to hospital it was too late. Both absecesses which were 2 yrs apart bty the way i had to get removed cuz they were so big nd deep. Each one took 3 fuckin surgeries to remocve and be in hospital 3-4 days.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
omg guyz please please p[lease no wut ur talkin about when giving advice about abscesses. Take thisd from me when i tell you. If u believe your devweloping or have an abbsess go to ur doctor or hospital and get put on some strong antibiotics. If ya dont. Id show ya wut happens when u wait. u get 2 hugemongus ugly scars on ur ass.like me. I waited both times and bny the time i went to hospital it was too late. Both absecesses which were 2 yrs apart bty the way i had to get removed cuz they were so big nd deep. Each one took 3 fuckin surgeries to remocve and be in hospital 3-4 days.

No shit.
So even if its not hot or seems infected...not sore, etc. that shit can be just going off inside there...
and then ur muscle is smoked?!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Dude. If it grows or gets warm. Or if it doesn't go away in a reasonable amount of time then go get it checked out. No reason to get worried.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Anyone who injects a lot of oil into a certain area over time is going to get a buildup. It doesn't mean an infection. You said it's a small lump. Massage it out gently, it should disperse over time and be ready to go again.

If it becomes inflamed or sore, go to the doctor and get a round of antibiotics. Most guys usually have amoxicillin around for their aquariums, you should probably do the same if you have some pet fish.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Give shoulders a break, move to thighs or glutes. Get your self some 1.5" or 2" pins go deep and clean the site thouroughly before pinning. No..2" aint to deep..

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Shoulder is way better. Hot tub action helped a lot.
An yes, going deeper with some longer pins is good.

Too much oil buildup.
So for the next guy, don't freak but go deep as can and try not to do too much Ahahaha

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Just because it went away doesn't mean it wasnt infected. Make sure you have clean gear and dont reuse needles.