©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DNA Repair Supplement.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Elon musk just started working with a company that wants to install some kind of AI in the human brain. Maybe immortality will be us as cyborgs......

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Elon musk just started working with a company that wants to install some kind of AI in the human brain. Maybe immortality will be us as cyborgs......

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I just need to know where to sign up gladly be a guinea pig.......Lol

Kinda gives a new perspective to bigger,stronger, faster

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I just need to know where to sign up gladly be a guinea pig.......Lol

Kinda gives a new perspective to bigger,stronger, faster

You ain't rich enough, bro. Like the article says, this stuff will only be for the super rich. Us mere peasants will be quickly relegated to the scrap heap alongside cassette tapes, carburetors, answering machines and pay phones. The elite will see humanity evolve into something more than human, while good ole homosapiens will fade into the fog of history.

Damnit, I sound like a freaking conspiracy theorist, or doomsday prophet. Well, guess I'm lucky since I won't live long enough to see any of this happen. I'll get to live in the last generation of regular old humans. Plan for the worst, hope for the best.