©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Speed Cycle

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Jaysonl1424 said:
Sweet How were the Gains pretty good.. I assume he ran it with Test

Actually he didn't run it with anything. I couldn't understand it but all he did was the winny but was fricken thick.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
for overall increases in speed & endurance, nothin beats anavar. i know of a high school track star who reduced his 400 times by over 2 seconds during the track season because of the help of a little var :)
great thing about var is you will see increases in your strength & endurance but will see almost no increase in bodyweight which if you did gain would tend to counteract the endurance & speed gains.

oh pin,must you know everything?>j/k

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
No Flack,No Flak!

Bob45 said:
I didn't think I would catch any flak for asking a simple question. I'm 21 and in college. I run a 4.53 40 and have been stuck there for about 9 months after 4 years of hard training (football). I'm just looking for a way to break the plateau and get faster.

Bob we all just think were comedians here.
you'll get used to it.
by the end of the thread you'll have answer.When we finally get what you're askin',we get serious... we love to help.
winstrol,said Ben Johnson.
Oxandrin(anavar) I say.
I Say BOTH.
or as we like to say around here."I want it all"!
We could ask these dorks,they're cyclers,they might know.THIS IS WHY YOU WEAR BLACK SHORTS NOT RED..daaayyuuummm.Sorry dudes.

Attachments

• Red bikers.jpg
    Red bikers.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: