©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno Question, HELP !!!!

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
imthenextone said:
When you say "hardness under the skin and above the muscle".
If i would have this hardness, would it be EASY to tell ?
because i have never payed attention you know... like im touching and pressing around my nipple and im just not sure, because i have never done this before lolll !!?!?!

By the i have only 1 wk left for my cycle.
You would be able to tell that hard spot should not be there

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
KellSRV said:
ooohwee,amen...
1st time buyers,dont question your meds. these source are all legit.
or they wouldn't be here.
Hey "SRV" that reminds me of one of my favs....Stevie Ray Vaughn!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I also had a gyno problem on week 5..I was using the blue & white capsules from G-P and decided it was to much all at once..I ordered 10 mg methabols from GX and exactly week 5 bang...GYNO....MY fucking tits were screaming...I was going to order from G-p but I wanted the 20 mg tabs of Nolva....Supp Shop came thru for me right away...It was so bad I stopped taking the methabols..I was fucking panicking...I started out with 3-20mg tabs and 3-4 days it started to ease the pain....No more d-bol for me...I was just starting to see some strength gains too...I'm not sure what the anadrols will do for me.....I don't need the grouchy fucking attitude I get with it that's for sure....Now my pecker doesn't shoot....Proviron was suggested to me for that...