©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

27, 2 years of dedicated bodybuilding

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
Been dedicated for two years. The pics below are in two different points. I've been cutting, starting at 255 and at 228 right now. When I started I was 170 and bulked up to 170, and gained more fat than I would have liked.

It's a learning process.

I've had a chest acne problem for a long time and even a little gear flares it up pretty bad. I'm looking into accutane right now.

Attachments

• rps20180208_222116.jpg
    rps20180208_222116.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 225
  • rps20180208_221732.jpg
    rps20180208_221732.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
You've come a long way from 170 to 255 to 228. Keep it up...it's about consistency!

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
Great job so far Steel! Hope to see you posting in the open forum.

Thanks,

I've gotten fairly lean on my way to 228. I'm debating on whether or not to keep leaning down to give myself some more leeway when it comes to get back to GROWTH mode, or get back to growing right now since I'm starting to get to that point in this cut where I'm losing more strength than id like to. For instance my squat has gone down from 465 to like 405 as I've gone down from 255 to 228.

Any opinions? Lean down further or get back to growth before too much strength and size is lost.

Just fyi I'm only running 400mg of test right now.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Thanks,

I've gotten fairly lean on my way to 228. I'm debating on whether or not to keep leaning down to give myself some more leeway when it comes to get back to GROWTH mode, or get back to growing right now since I'm starting to get to that point in this cut where I'm losing more strength than id like to. For instance my squat has gone down from 465 to like 405 as I've gone down from 255 to 228.

Any opinions? Lean down further or get back to growth before too much strength and size is lost.

Just fyi I'm only running 400mg of test right now.

The part about losing strength and size, that's just ego messing with you! It's about how you want to look...that's all that matters.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Don't worry about the heavy weights at all unless you are a power lifter.
You will find once you get older - the heavy weight are what is going to take you out of the sport or give you life long pain.
Trust me.
Been there- have a shit load of trouphes and a shit load off pain.
Looking great is fun

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
Somewhere between ecto and meso. I'm blessed that I grow glutes and legs very quickly, even naturally. My shoulders and chest grow slowly unfortunately, although I'm a fairly powerful presser.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
You look good. It's hard to fill out a tall frame but you have done well. I can tell you would be big in real life too. Definitely look into accutane as that acne looks bad but at least it's only in one area. Accutane done wonders for me even at 20mg. If you use it I would recommend 20mg and up the dose to 40mg but no more and give it time to build up it should work great for you.

greenpathy

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
You look good. It's hard to fill out a tall frame but you have done well. I can tell you would be big in real life too. Definitely look into accutane as that acne looks bad but at least it's only in one area. Accutane done wonders for me even at 20mg. If you use it I would recommend 20mg and up the dose to 40mg but no more and give it time to build up it should work great for you.

i was about to ask what ws going on with your chest... is that the gear doing that? ive heard of some getting really bad acne on there chest but never seen it personally..i have a friend who is a dr and he has always said b5 ( high dose) clears up adult acne.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
You look good and have come a long way. Strength is important but don't let your ego prevent more improvements. My chest and legs started improving when I lowered the weight and improved my form. Pressing as heavy as possible often means your body will use anything it can do get the weight from point A to B.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
You look good and have come a long way. Strength is important but don't let your ego prevent more improvements. My chest and legs started improving when I lowered the weight and improved my form. Pressing as heavy as possible often means your body will use anything it can do get the weight from point A to B.

I agree. Although if you can get compound chest movements up in strength by a large margin your chest should be bigger for it. The key is using perfect form so your chest is doing most of the work. Many guys I see in the gym are 90% shoulder and tri-ceps when chest pressing.

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
nice work man.. and at 6'2" that's a good spot to be sitting imo. Just really refine and tighten up and don't get too caught up with packing on mass. You are at a point where it get's more difficult to keep adding muscle and more sacrifices have to be made. Also, I'll echo what others have said.. accutane worked wonders for me about 7 years ago.

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
Well I started working with a well respected pro to hopefully gain a ton of size, so we will see if I can push it up to the next level.