©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Contest cycles

Jblack

Apr 4, 2013
Hey everyone. I normally am over on pm and declare that home, but lately my reading and research have taken me over here. So thank you all for a great board full of a wealth of information.

My reason for this thread is to see what everyone is doing lately for shows. The highest I have ever done for a show was 1.2 test 300 Tren and 300 mast with 50 mg var. I came down from 198 to 157... I am 5'2 btw. Well my coach at the time ketoed me the entire 15 weeks..yes yes I know but I truly felt I could have been better at 170...hindsight is 20/20. And for the record I had striated glutes at 170 4 weeks out but he took me down more so I know I chewed up a shit ton of muscle.

Currently I am 13 weeks out from my first show and 15 out from a qualifier. I am on 600 test 300 mast and 600 Tren. I am 185 and have some glute striations coming in..my lower back and back is still a touch behind but that is always the case but I am way better Than I normally am at this point.

The two shows might not have a welterweight class which is 154 to 165 so it is either light weight which will not happen or middleweight. So the dilemma.

I was going to go up to 1.2 test 900 Tren and 300 mg of mast. My coach (new one, lol) has me on 350g carbs a day 270g pro and 35g fat...and I am getting leaner daily. I was thinking with that bumping my doses up I could keep leaning out and perhaps get bigger..my legs suck due to 18 surgeries to walk again but with me killing them twice a week I am confident I can hold my own this year and let my upper do the talking :)

Anyway sorry for the long post just curious on some feedback or if anyone has tried this approach before..normally I taper down not taper up.

Thanks and happy 4th everyone!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Just curious, how many cals are you consuming a day right now? (I am not a bodybuilder, just a curious weightlifter.)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Short estered test I assume? Do you usually drop that out couple weeks prior and up the AIs to harden/dry?
I'd think upping the tren to hang onto your mass when dropping more calories out (if that's next).

Last edited:

Jblack

Apr 4, 2013
My macros are 350 g carbs a day except my day off Sunday then they are 250. Fat is 35g a day and protein is 270g a day.

I actually am on cyp and switch to prop at 6 weeks out. Also taking 1mg of arimidex a day.

I was thinking the Tren w test bump should help me keep my size...but like I said normally I scale back so I am curious if keeping my gear high throughout will help ...obviously it will but wanted one feedback :)

Jblack

Apr 4, 2013
Oh yeah I drop everything except var and windy at 18 days out..but was thinking of running until 7 days out.