©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It's time to get HUGE!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
When you take orals, do you prefer to take them every day or pre workout only?

Great log.

It varies but I usually take them everyday. I never stay on them that long (approx 4 weeks) so like to keep things daily and stable. I gradually increase the dose as well. So when I add tbol in it will look something like 20mg for 1 week, 40mg for 2 weeks and 60mg for 1-2 weeks. I always dose them pre workout so on an off day around the same time. If using a higher dose I will usually split the dose up.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have trained 3 days in a row. Things are going good but the hgh fatigue is here but I am pushing through. I dosed insulin once yesterday (with 2iu hgh) but decided to dose 2iu hgh pre bed and I slept for ages.

Like most I look worse the less lean I get. It's not a good look for me as I have a wide waist as it is but I said to myself let's just go for it and become a tank :D I will try to maintain my abs the best I can and they are when I know I have to reign things in. Once they start disappearing I will slow things down.

In a perfect world you would up calories by approx 400 and move up in small increments in order to minimize potential fat gain. But fuck that I am literally just going to eat what I can and try to increase amounts over time. By the new year I want to be another 20 pounds bigger.

I have added in a 1500 calorie bowl of granola every morning for the last few days. I bought a few different varieties (4 nut, chocolate, mixed berries) and just rotate them. I just have half the box with half a carton of milk so each one lasts me 2 days. I use coconut milk and digest the cereal fine that way. Then I wait approx 2 hours before taking my insulin and hgh combo and mainly stick to carbs/protein whilst it is active. I am having 1 avocado and some mixed nuts every day. As well as some extra virgin olive oil and walnut oil at times as well. I also have quite a lot of beef mince which ranges from 10-15g fat per pack. So my fat intake is not low by any means even if it's controlled at certain times. Today my bowl of cereal alone was about 65g fat as well. Most of my other meals are beef, rice (basmati or jasmine) and vegetables.

I have been having some shakes recently as well. I use a combination of whole foods and powders. My last was 50g protein from synthepure, oats, pineapple, banana, mixed berries and water. My main carb sources now are rice, fruit, pasta and oats. If I want fast carbs I prefer natural sources with my fav being medjool dates. I have been having approx 100g dates (75g carbs) with some of my post workout meals recently.

Training has been good...

PUSH
Warm Up
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Cable Lateral Raises (cuff around my wrist)... 1 working set for each arm.
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set.
Incline Smith Press... 1 working set with 3pps.
Machine Press... 2 working sets... 1 loading with 4pps and 1 drop off with 2.5pps.
Machine Flyes... 1 working set then 1 static hold set.
Floor DB Hammer Grip Deadstop Presses... 1 working set.
Machine Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working drop set with 4 or 5 drops.
Exercise bike for 15mins.
Stretches.

PULL
Abs for 10 mins.
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 2 working sets with different grips.
Machine Unilateral Rows... 1 working set with each arm (elbows tucked in).
Machine Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Seated Cable Rows... 1 working set.
Barbell Shrugs... 2 working sets.
Machine Lower Back Extensions... 1 working set.
Unilateral Cable Curls... 1 working set with each arm.
DB Hammer Curls... 2 working sets... 1 loading with 30kg db's and one drop off with 20kg db's.
Machine Curls... 1 working drop set with 3 drops.
Stretches.

LEGS
Standing Calf Raises... 2 working sets with the last being a drop set with 3 drops.
Seated Calf Raises... 3 working sets with the last being a drop set with 3 drops.
Lying Leg Curls... 1 working set with both legs. Then 4 unilateral working sets (2 for each leg). The first with partial reps and the 2nd with negative reps.
Barbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set.
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 working sets (1 close/low stance and the next with medium/wide stance).
Squat machine... 1 working set.
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 1 working set with each leg.
Stretches.

Intra was 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan (40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc) with an extra 35g carbs added. I plan to change my intra shake when this runs out as I digest other products better. I will probably go with Axe & Sledge's Demo day and rotate EAA products.

Post workout I had a large meal consisting of 300g lean beef mince (63g protein and 15g fat), 1 tin of organic heinz baked beans (54g carbs, 20g protein) and 1 pack of basmati rice (90g carbs).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't been able to get on the computer recently so have a lot to update. Things are great but I did have a few days of inconsistency. I have been falling sleep ran***ly and sleeping past my alarm due to the hgh so it's been annoying. They are dosed higher per vial but I was just counting it as 10iu so was taking more than I wanted. Probably just over 6iu per day than 4iu. I also started getting headaches which I never get (hgh). So I have adjusted things so at most I am taking 4iu per day now.

The other day I fell asleep for 5 hours in the evening and woke up and Flex wanted to go out. I figured go to McDonalds so I got 4 double cheeseburgers which is about 2000 calories. I also had a bowl of granola at 1500 cals a few hours afterwards so literally 3500 calories in the 3 hours before bed. It's an easy way to get my cals for the day but definitely not ideal so won't be doing it regularly. Well I may do the 4 burgers again next week but no more than once per week :D

Then yesterday things were good (meals) but I forgot we were going for a meal with my gf's parents. We got steak and shrimp and you have your own grill so cook the steak yourself. It's unlimited in supply so I went to town. I reckon I had about 800g steak (very lean) which is a massive amount. I also had shrimp (about 7 pieces), fries, salad and some bread. Afterwards we went out and I had a few drinks. I never drink alcohol now (just on holidays) so it's very rare but I only had about 4 drinks and 2 shots and came home very early. Anyway today I am back on plan and pretty much ate chicken and rice 4 times today. I have also had a fruit smoothie with synthepure. Plus about 4 EAA's drinks throughout the day as well. I literally have them for the taste and do 1 scoop in 1 litre of water so an easy way to get my fluids in. I eat beef most of the time but every few weeks rotate chicken in. Although I am enjoying chicken right now so will do both for my meals for the next few weeks.

Moving forward just keeping things basic and having my meat and rice (or pasta) meals as much as I can. I have been having more synthepure shakes which only make me feel better due to the fruit. Yesterday I had 1 post workout consisting of 50g protein from synthepure, 3 gala apples, 1 kiwi, mixed berries, oats and water. That's pretty much it plus my daily granola bowl which is always about 1500 calories. I am growing well and looked super full postworkout but couldn't get any pics. I had some pics taken 4 days ago but never posted so will include one of them in my next post.

Most importantly I have progressed in weights/reps all through my training when compared to the start of my log. I am getting stronger every week so will simply carry on doing the same. My last 3 workouts...

PUSH
Warm up with db's.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Machine Unilateral Lateral Raises... 2 working sets for each arm (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Incline DB Bench Press... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Machines Flyes... 1 working set and 1 static hold set.
Tri-cep Pushdown (using assisted dip/pull up machine)... 2 working sets (different grips).
Standing EZ Bar Overhead Extensions... 1 working set with 25kg per side.
Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set.
15 min on Spin Bike.
Stretches.

PULL
Warm Up (rope face pulls).
Standing Cable Pullovers... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Unilateral Machine Rows... 1 working set with each arm.
Low Pulley Cable Rows... 1 working set.
Barbell Shrugs... 1 working set (50kg per side).
Lower Back Extensions supersetted with Machine Ab Crunches... 2 working sets.
Hammer Curls... 1 working drop set (30kg db's dropped down to 20kg).
Machine Curls... 1 working drop set with 2 drops.
Stretches.

LEGS
Seated Calf Raises... 3 working sets.
Standing Calf Raises... 1 working set.
Machine Tibialis Raises... 2 working sets.
Unilateral Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets with each leg including negative reps.
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls... 2 working sets with each leg including partial reps.
Good Mornings (ham focused)... 3 sets with just a bar.
Vertical Leg Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Squat Machine... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 1 working set for each leg (full weight rack).
Stretches.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
A quick updated pic. This was taken after legs about 4 days ago. My mate was in the gym so I got it done. But it's not great so I will get a better one (pumped up) taken soon...

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are good but the hgh fatigue is definitely a bigger issue for me now. It's effecting my diet as well which makes it pointless running in many ways. I fell asleep at 7pm last night for example so my sleeping is all over the place. I will grind on though as I want to see if my body can adapt over time at this dose (4iu per day). If it doesn't I will just stop the hgh. I need to make sure my diet is consistent as it hasn't been and that is the most important element in all of this. I have been using bulk calorie meals to make up for things but it's not the ideal system especially for people sensitive to bloating. Although I don't bloat too bad with the burgers I have been having but will leave them out now.

I read a post the other day about eating non clean food to make up for lost calories is pointless. How junk will negatively effect digestion and overall results. I totally get the post (common sense) and agree with most of it but there are always exceptions. There is so much to this but food choices and timing can be important factors. As is the definition of "clean food" to begin with. A lot of guys eat just chicken and rice all day and it's clean but I wouldn't call it healthy (far from nutritious). Now clean food will always make up most of my diet but I will use giant bowls of granola to create a surplus in which I can grow. It's not ideal but as long as I watch my condition I see no harm in doing so. I do 100% see the logic in the another approach though. Basically listening to your body and not force feeding and making things more gradual. But for me I want to get big and fast so foods can/should be pushed more if that is your main objective.

I have 2 meat and rice and 2 meat and pasta meals set out for tomorrow. On top of those will be 1 or 2 synthepure fruit smoothies (oats, pineapple, kiwi, berries and water). My intra shake and some eaa shakes through the day. Plus my pre bed granola bowl. A very simple but highly effective approach for me. I just need to make sure I am consistent with it. I have also been having at least 1 avocado and a handful of mixed nuts (or just walnuts) each day as well. I also snack on (add to meals) medjool dates, clementines and other fruits as well. I actually just had about 300g of coconut and quinoa granola with coconut milk (just over 1500 calories). Gonna have another avocado and some walnuts with a protein shake before I go to bed as well.

I have stopped novolin-r for a few days then I will start lantus at 30iu per day and go from there. I may even just start it tomorrow. I was only dosing novolin-r once most days as I was getting so tired from the hgh I was concerned about falling asleep later in the day. I did in fact fall asleep one day after dosing insulin but luckily my gf woke me up. The lantus will suit me much better in this current environment as it's much more forgiving (long and steady active life) so as long as I keep the dose sensible I won't have any issues even if I ran***ly fall asleep for a few hours.

Today was push day. I usually start with shoulders but changed the order around. Preworkout I had chicken, basmati rice and 2 clementines. Intra was 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan (40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc). My preworkout was 1 scoop of Chao's Crew's Stim Head with 1 scoop of Alpha Lion's Komodo pump. I also had 1 serving of Controlled Labs Green Might (creatine). Post workout I had chicken, basmati rice and 4 medjool dates.

Abs for 10 mins (crunches, twists and hanging knee raises).
Warm Up (upper body).
Incline Smith Press... 1 working and 1 drop off set with 3.5pps and 2pps.
Machine Flyes... 1 working set and 1 static hold set.
Machine Press... 1 working set.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets (1 with straight arms with 16kg db's and 1 with bent arms with 30kg db's).
Machine Lateral Raises... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Close Grip Bench Press... 1 working set with 2.5pps.
Standing EZ Bar Overhead Extensions... 1 working set with 30kg per side.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working drop set with the 50kg (full weight rack) then 25kg.
Stretches.
15 mins cardio on the Cross Trainer (rotating 1 min on tiptoes and 1 min standard).

I should note I had an off day yesterday. Today after eating my post workout meal I also took Flex on a 90 min walk. Tomorrow will be pull day and I am looking forward to it. My traps feel much better now.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today has been a good day. Even though I didn't dose hgh the day before I woke up with my hands tingling. My diet has been very basic today...

- 1 avocado, mixed nuts and a protein shake just as a quick breakfast before taking Flex out.
- Chicken, basmati rice and 1 clementine and 1 kiwi.
- Beef and pasta drizzled in walnut oil.
TRAIN (Intra was 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan so 40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc).
- Chicken, basmati rice and 6 medjool dates.
- Synthepure, oats, pineapple, mixed berries and water.
- Beef and pasta drizzled in walnut oil.

My next/last meal will be Blueberry and Chia seeds Granola with coconut milk (1500+ calories).

I have also had 2 EAA shakes (both with my multi vitamin and greens powder) and will have another 1 (EAA only) in a minute.

Last night I ended up having 2 giant bowls of granola before bed so that's over 3000 calories :D As a result I have been alittle distended today but fucking as full as possible. Looked twice the size after I trained. It was pull day and pretty much the same (minor change in sequence due to someone using machine) as my last session. Well bicep's were also different because my left distal bicep tendon issue has come back so I kept it to a giant set with lighter weight but maximum pump. Compared to my last session I also progressed in most lifts whether that be in weight, reps or improved form. Examples include the incline bench high row I only have 40kg db's max in this gym but with the form I use it's very hard so I made sure to be extra strict and still got 1 extra rep. The machine rows are very high reps which isn't ideal but I still use the machine because the connection is amazing. I got 22 reps with the full weight rack with my left arm and 21 with my right arm. When I train in my other gym I can use plates so go as high as I want to. Most of my other movements fall in the 10-15 range. Here is my exact routine...

PULL
Warm Up (rope face pulls).
Standing Cable Pullovers... 1 working set.
Low Pulley Cable Rows... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Unilateral Machine Rows... 1 working set with each arm.
Barbell Shrugs... 1 working set (50kg per side).
Lower Back Extensions supersetted with Machine Ab Crunches... 2 working sets.
Giant set for bi-ceps lasting approx 5 mins including standing db curls, rope curls, reverse cable curls, db concentration curls and db hammer curls.
Stretches.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I added some different meals in just to keep things different. Today was an off day from the gym and I have ate...

- 1 avocado, mixed nuts, 1 passion fruit and a protein shake.
- Chicken satay, vegetables, jasmine rice.
- Chicken coconut curry with quinoa, chickpeas and jasmine rice.
- Beef mince, baked beans and basmati rice.
- Beef mince, baked beans and basmati rice.
- Blueberry granola with coconut milk (just about to eat :))

Today I have also snacked having 2 clementines, 1 kiwi, about 200g blueberries and 6 medjool dates. Plus 2 EAA shakes with my controlled labs orange triad (multi-vitamin and greens powder). The beef mince meals were made with organic beef mince that was 12% fat. The beans were organic heinz baked beans. I used 200g beef mince and 1/2 tin of beans per meal. The rice accounted for approx 90g carbs per meal. Protein shakes are always about 50g protein. The granola is always about 300g so today that would equal 57g fat (13.5g saturated), 177g carbs (54g sugar), 30g protein and 21g fibre. That's 1383 calories not counting the coconut milk. I use about 500ml (half the carton) of coconut milk which is 100 calories so that's 1483 for today's cereal meal.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I found its easier to stay on a diet if you keep adding or trying to new foods to keep things from getting boring.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I found its easier to stay on a diet if you keep adding or trying to new foods to keep things from getting boring.

Very true. Although my issue with consistency is more about eating enough. Now when dieting that could be eating the wrong foods and not sticking to plan. But when growing it's always about just being consistent in terms of getting enough meals in. Keeping things fresh and adding in new foods can still definitely help but I think for me I am best sticking to certain meals otherwise it goes against me. I love my food but sometimes I wake up and I just don't want to eat much. I have been fine so far and not forced anything and will listen to my body. I will be fine because it's not like I want to be over 300 pounds which would basically mean forcing feeding myself.

Dieting for me is much easier than growing but you would think this would be easy. It's not like I have any set rules so I can essentially eat what I want but it's hard getting in all those calories. As I have gotten older my stomach is 10x worst so I have to be careful with new foods. I actually had fondue today and I looked 6 months pregnant. Although no surprise because that much fat and carbs together (especially bread and cheese) is a big no for me. I am the same with pizza as well.

You are 100% right and even just throwing in some different meals from time to time can make a massive difference mentally. There is only so much chicken/beef and rice one person can eat :D

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are good and just carrying on as normal. I trained legs yesterday and it was a great workout. I dosed 10iu humulin-r pre workout with 20mg cialis and the pumps/fullness were ridiculous. I think for optimal results over time there needs to be a fixed structure in your routine so when you try to constantly get stronger it's easy to quantify your progress. Although I do train in different gyms so I don't do that from every workout but gradually over time. In all of my main movements I have gotten stronger since starting this log so that's good enough for me. I do have weight targets for all my main movements. At other times it's just about trying to workout as intensely as possible and make my working sets count. The fact my calories are gradually increasing is reason enough for me to carry on growing regardless if I get an extra rep every workout.

My working sets have been brutal recently. I wasn't that motivated before training legs but I tell myself before every main set to "fucking make it count". That is key for me. I still try to mentally engage the muscle (mind muscle connection) during all warm ups and I am always focused but occasionally I can be on auto pilot at times when working up the weight to get my mind/body ready for the heavy set. I tell myself if I don't make this set count coming to the gym was pointless and I put everything I have into it. I left out any squat or deadlift style movements but they will be back next leg day.

Warm Up (Spin Bike for 5 mins).
Leg Press Calf Presses... 6 working sets using 3 different weights and 2 different styles (straight leg and slightly bent knee).
Seated Unilateral Leg Curls... 2 working sets for each leg.
Glute Raises... 1 working set with static hold for each side.
Hip Abductors... 1 working set.
Hip Adductor... 1 working set.
Leg Press... 2 working sets (2 different stances).
Leg Extensions... 1 working drop set with static hold.
Stretches.

The leg extension set was 50 reps. It's strange to have a set number of reps for a working set. However the last few reps were partials so I had essentially failed. I done the full weight rack for 10 controlled reps, 2 pins down for another 10 reps, 2 pins down for another 10, etc. Then after I got to 50 reps I had 5 or so secs rest then done a static hold to failure.

Tonight was push day and another great one...

Warm Up.
Smith Shoulder Press... 2 working sets (loading with 3pps and drop off with 2pps).
Machine Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 2 working sets (straight arm with 30lb db's and bent arms with 70lb db's).
Machine Incline Chest Press... 1 working set.
Machine Flyes... 1 working set with static hold.
Flat Bench Press... 2 working sets (loading with 2.5pps and drop off with 1.5pps).
Tri-cep Pushdowns using Lat Pulldown... 1 working set with 60kg.
Machine Seated Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
Floor EZ Bar Skull Crushers... 1 working set (with deadstops to finish) with 25kg per side.
Stretches.

I added in some flat bench but didn't want to push the weight too much and kept the reps higher with perfect form. The incline machine press was done on the heaviest pin loaded machine I have ever used. I have used it a few times recently and have tried to progress in reps each time. It's crazy the difference from machine to machine even with the same weight. I barely fit in the machine and it's really old and made by Paramount Fitness. I do the full weight rack but even getting it up in the first place is quite a struggle. I was hoping I could get 30kg per side on the floor skull crushers but 25kg felt really heavy so I left it at that. I knew when I warmed up with 20kg so started 25kg (instead of 30kg) knowing it was my final set.

Today I started with chicken and rice and 2 kiwi's. We were then out for lunch and we got fondue which filled me up so I didn't eat for another 5 hours. I was bloated so didn't want to force anything. My next meal was fairly light in the form of turkey breast, rice cakes and 2 clementines. I then trained with my usual intra shake. Post workout I had about 300g chicken and a massive plate of pasta. About 300g pasta so 210g carbs and I ate that easily. Now I am going to have some steak with the left over pasta from the box so about 200g (140g carbs). If I eat again pre bed it will probably be 1 avocado, mixed nuts and a protein shake. The fondue meal is basically loads of melted cheese with bread, deli meat and a salad with dressing. It's common with eating that much cheese but the fondue done me and my gf in and we both ended up sleeping for a few hours.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I forgot to mention I drizzed all my pasta with extra virgin olive oil. Just a simple way to increase calories and get some good fats into my diet. Drizzling the oil onto foods is the optimal way of taking it in. Although there is a misconception with olive oil with many thinking you can't heat it as it will create toxins and lose all of it's goodness. Even though it's smoking point is relatively low it can safely be heated. It's even more resilent than many other oils even ones with much higher smoking points. Although heating it will degrade some of the antioxidants and vitamin e it contains so drizzle it on food.

I also recommend using a good brand because most are utter crap and in many cases a mixture of oils and not actually olive. I read one stat that 69% of products aren't olive and usually cheaper oils such as soybean or sunflower oil. Look for cloudy oils which smell and taste good (the words fragrant, bright and fruity come to mind). Extra virgin olive oil is great for your overall health. It should increase HDL, lower LDL, reduce inflammation, protect against heart disease, act as an anti-bacterial and it's good for your joint (arthritis). Here is the current brand I am using...

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Someone on another forum asked about my macros and cardio so I went over everything I have ate today. However I also explained how I don't have set macros and just listen to my body. If I can eat more I will. If I am getting too bloated I leave it. I am eating 6 decent meals (started at 5) pretty much everyday though. Most have the similar calories (not through the day but day after day) as well. Nothing is exact with me though. It's working though as I have put on about 20 pounds in the last month and my abs are still showing so I am going to just push it more and more.

I think when guys (not all but many) over analzye things when trying to grow it usually just sets them back. Although there is some method to the madness :D It's been shown in studies at times if you are in a small surplus/deficit it's possible no weight is gained/lost. Obviously the bigger the surplus the larger probability fat will be put on. I haven't a clue what my maintenance calories are as everyday is different and there are so many variables. But I basically keep it simple and stick to the same sort of food everyday so I gauge things day to day and week to week. Some like to weigh everything and move up 100 calories at a time and are very scientific with things but I could never be like that. I am basically just eating as much as I can without gaining unnecessary fat and my calories have gradually increased (approximately) over time.

Look at today for example which I consider a great day of eating and if I carry on eating like this I know I will grow well for a set time then of course I will get to a point I need to increase things.

Synthepure, oats, pineapple, banana, mixed berries and water.
Beef, rice and Asian vegetables.
Intra... 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan (40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc).
Chicken and pasta.
Synthepure, oats, 2 apples, 2 kiwis, mixed berries and water.
Beef and pasta drizzled in extra virgin olive oil.
Chicken and pasta drizzled in walnut oil.

I do the same amounts of each ingredient pretty much every time and it all depends upon the packages/boxes I buy. I try to get 200g packs of meat and if I get large packs I usually divide them to approx 200g. However today just because they had 50% off on some packs of meat that were 270-320g I literally just kept it simple and had 1 pack per meal. If a pack is 350g or above I usually divide it into 2 meals but today even had the 320g pack of chicken in 1 meal. Synthepure is always about 50g protein. Rice is usually 80-90g packs. If I cook it from a box I do a lot more. Pasta is always approx 200g so 140g carbs. The smoothies are usually about 100g carbs in total. So using that you have 100 + 90 + 40 + 140 + 100 + 140 + 140 = 750g carbs. Although today I did drink a 900ml Innocent clementine/mandarin juice post workout which I never do (it's been months) but I simply felt like it so that is another 99g carbs so call it 100g and that's 850g carbs. I also had 1 small honey yoghurt and just remembering I put about 40g carbs from honey in my intra shake so we are are at about 910g carbs. Then if you count the orange I had and the medjool dates you can basically call it 1kg carbs so 4000 calories worth of carbs. That is a massive amount and I am usually at about 800g but as I stated I want to grow fast.

I also trained for 2 hours today and I took my dog on a 2 hour walk and 2 others for about 15 mins each. I also done 20 mins cardio in the gym as well. I usually do 15-20 mins cardio approx 4 times per week but take Flex out a few times everyday. Whilst I am here 50g, 60g, 70g, 50g, 60g, 60g so 350g protein plus about 30g eaa's on top of that. I will probably eat a meal before bed as well so today has been a high day :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was going to go to the gym last night but my body was tired. I ended up laying on the sofa bed in my clothes and fell asleep and got up very early. I usually dose my AAS in the night but as I had fell asleep dosed them in the morning at 250mg test c, 150mg deca and 100mg mast. I have ran out of test c so going to replace it with an old test e. I am swopping over to sust and npp in Jan so will save the sust. I will do the same volume so 0.5ml twice weekly so now my test dose will be 600mg per week as the test e is 300mg/ml. Today I started lantus at 30iu and pre workout I dosed 2iu hgh. I will dose another 2iu hgh before bed. The other day I missed hgh for 1 1/2 days so tried 4iu pre bed and the cts was ridiculous. I also had a headache all day from the hgh (had it last time at a higher dose). The dreams I had were also crazy (which I love).

I dosed 2 scoops of Myoblox's Loco Cinco XO pre workout which always makes me feel great. It was pull day and it looked very similar to the last 2 pull workouts but I moved up to 5pps rows and added in more direct forearm work. My entire workout looked like...

Abs for 15 mins.
Rope Rows (hybrid movement with the rope at the highest setting and me leaning forward but pulling down to the sides of my lower back)... 1 working set.
Machine Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Machine Rows... 2 working sets with 1 loading at 5pps and 1 back off with 3pps.
Barbell Shrugs... 2 working sets (1 from the front and 1 from the back).
Back Extensions... 1 working drop set with 20kg, 10kg and bodyweight.
Machine Lower Back Extensions... 1 working set.
Unilateral Cable Curls... 1 working set with each arm.
Preacher EZ Curls... 1 working set with 20kg per side.
Standing Reverse EZ Curls... 1 working set with 15kg per side (high reps).
DB Hammer Curls... 2 working sets... 1 loading with 30kg db's and one drop off with 22kg db's.
Barbell Forearms Twists... 1 working set.
Forearm DB Superset (pronated, hammer and supinated wrist curls then db twists)... 1 working set for each arm.
Incline Treadmill... 20 mins at 15% and 4-5km/h.
Stretches.

I felt my right trap go on my working set of barbell shrugs but it is fine. I done some self therapy leaning hard against one side of a plate loaded chest press (the part that holds the plates). It's a perfect shape so if you press your back against the tip and lean hard against it whilst rotating your arm it can get into the area very deep. Tomorrow will be legs and I am looking forward to it :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I fell asleep again but it's worked out well. So yesterday was a rest day but today will be legs. I didn't take lantus yesterday but have just dosed 30iu with 2iu hgh. The hgh is being a problem but won't bore you on that :eek: I am going to train legs now so it should be brutal. Going to a gym with a decent plate loaded leg press so that will be one of my main movements today. Everything else will be the same as what I always do but no squat machine. I may add in a squat variation though. I will see how I feel but I also want to include some heavy (well moderate) stiff leg deadlifts.

Today my first meal was a synthepure fruit smoothie made with 50g synthepure, oats, 2 apples, 2 kiwi's, mixed berries and water. My preworkout meal was steak, basmati rice and green lentils. Intra will be the usual with some coconut sugar added. I haven't ordered any supps recently so have ran out of a few things including intra carbs and my actual intra will be gone in a few days as well. So when I was in the supermarket last I noticed some coconut sugar so will start using little bit of that. I will stock up soon on a new intra product and some health supps. I really like Axe and Sledge's Demo day so will likely get that and add EAA's to it.

I also ran out of pomegranate extract and gutright but will restart them again in the New Year. At the moment here are my current supps...

Supplement Needs CV Stack (HeartStack)... 2 servings per day

Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)... 2 servings per day

Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens... 2 servings per day.

Zein Pharma Vitamin C... 2500mg AM/PM (5 grams per day).

Yamamoto Nutrition Krill Oil... 1.5g AM/PM (3 grams per day).

Synthetek's Synthergine... 2ml AM/PM (4ml per day).

Check out my new gym top :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am eating a lot and getting plenty of sleep so my recovery from my hard workouts has been good. However, yesterday I destroyed my legs so today they are really sore. I also changed up my diet yesterday but still had 6 meals but some were smaller as I wanted to give my digestive system a little break. I also didn't feel like eating much meat so swopped some meat meals for cottage cheese with fruit. It worked out well because I woke up with a much flatter stomach and today I have ate a lot but looked much better for it. It's also nice to just change up food sources from time to time as I get bored of eating chicken and beef. In the past I have gone long periods with eating next to no meat but for optimal gains I need to have it in there so having a 1-2 day break every few weeks works out for me.

I don't really load up the leg press like I used to it but still lift heavy but make each rep as hard as possible. My working sets were with 8pps then 6pps. I worked up slowly to 8pps and done 1 working set with my feet wide so I could get as much rom as possible. I control every part of the rep and bring it as low as possible then pause then lift it up slowly. So 8pps on the technogym leg press is plenty and I pushed it hard. I then waited approx 1 min before doing a 2nd working set with the same weight but using a more quad focused stance with my feet very low and closer together. For that working set the rom is smaller but still fully controlled and brutal. I have very long legs so on the limited rom sets I can keep the safety on and I touch the bottom lightly before pushing up. It enables me to push it that extra bit as I don't have to worry about failing so basically go until I can't move it anymore and the safety is in place. I then lowered to 6pps and done the same so 1 working set with a wide stance and deep rom and another 1 min rest before a 2nd working set with the same weight but a lower and closer stance.

It's also interesting how fear and simply not performing a movement frequently for years can really minimize your strength in that movement. I tried some stiff leg deadlifts and told myself just work up to as much as possible. I see guys on IG lifting silly amounts of weight in this movement and I know if I never injured my back I would be doing the same now. The movement felt decent but I still lift with a massive sense of fear thinking I am going to injure my back and rightfully so (I am playing with fire). I worked up to 40kg pps (4 x 10kg plates) and I didn't feel safe going any higher. That set felt really heavy though and I did go to failure. Today when I bent down to put Flex's lead on my back nearly went so again it's playing with fire but now I am fine. I won't do the movement next leg day and will see how I am for the following one and if I feel ok will repeat it. I ended my workout with a crazy leg extension drop set. I done the set then a static hold set and was lying on the floor shaking and some guy ran over thinking I had injured myself. It's a great feeling though and the pump was ridiculous and my legs are very slowly improving. My full workout looked like...

Warm Up
Leg Press Calf Presses... 4 working sets using 2 different weights and 2 different styles (straight leg and slightly bent knee).
Calf Extensions... 2 unilateral working sets for each leg then 1 working set for both legs.
Seated Leg Curls... 2 unilateral working sets for each leg then 1 working set for both legs.
Barbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set.
Hip Abductor... 1 working set.
Hip Adductor... 1 working set.
Leg Press... 4 working sets (2 with middle/wide stance and 2 with low and close stance).
Leg Extensions... 2 working sets (drop set and static hold set).
I tried some pistol squats but could barely even walk so just repped out 1 set of bodyweight squats).
Stretches.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
As I just posted walking has been a struggle today but it was push day and that's exactly what I done. Really good day with plenty of rest and plenty of food. I felt as full as a house post workout because the pump was crazy. That's because I added 20mg cialis preworkout and I also dosed 2 scoops of Myoblox's Loco Cinco XO pre workout. No lantus but I did dose 10iu humulin-r and 2iu hgh pre workout as well. I added some weight to my flat Smith press which felt good...

Warm Up.
Smith Shoulder Press... 2 working sets (loading with 3pps and drop off with 2pps).
Machine Lateral Raises... 1 working set with the full weight rack (including partials).
Incline Bench Lateral Raises (strict form)... 1 working set with 14kg db's.
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Machine Pec Deck... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 static hold set).
Smith Bench Press... 1 working set of 6 reps with 4pps.
Machine Chest Press... 1 working set with the full weight rack (4 sec negatives).
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working set with the full weight rack (50kg).
Lying DB Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set for each arm using a 22kg db (with negative reps).
Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set.
Stretches.
No cardio in the gym but when I got home I took Flex out for a 1 hour walk (always a decent pace).

Today I have ate...

Chocolate and Nut Granola with fresh raspberries, blueberries and coconut milk (approx 2100 calories).
Synthepure, oats, 2 apples, 2 kiwis, mixed berries and water.
Beef Mince, long grain rice and 2 clementines.
INTRA- 500ml Grape Juice (90g carbs) with water and 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan (40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc).
Synthepure, oats, pineapple, 1 kiwi, mixed berries and water.
Chicken Breast (300g) with 200g (140g carbs) pasta.
Chicken Breast (300g) with 200g (140g carbs) pasta.

As I have ran out of intra carbs I bought some coconut sugar but I also decided to get some grape juice. I also have grape flavoured eaa's so I can combine the two. The grape juice tastes amazing and is 18g sugar per 100ml so I used 500ml (90g sugar) with water and my intra product. It will do until I order more HBCD's etc. My synthepure fruit smoothies have also been about 120-150g carbs today. I had 2 x 300g packs of chicken breast and cooked both and decided to eat the 300g (half the pan) for each meal which is much more (75g protein) than my usual 200g (50g protein). The granola I had first thing and I went back to bed for a few hours after eating it. I was planning to have chicken and pasta post workout but Flex was barking at me to go out so I decided to have a synthepure smoothie as it's fast and easy to get down. I took him out for 1 hour so was hungry by the time I got back and had chicken. I am at 6 meals today but will have something before bed. I may have cottage cheese but it will probably be 1 avocado, mixed nuts and a protein shake.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I need to keep this short as I fly to the UK soon. I trained Pull before and it was more of the same. I went up to 5pps on the machine rows and maxed out all other machines. As I am flying I didn't want to risk my lower back or traps (still a bit tight) too much so I kept direct lower back to back extensions only. For barbell shrugs I also kept the weight to 2pps but done higher reps. I basically still pushed things to the max but didn't push my luck with those movements.

In the UK I will be training as hard as possible. I have so many great gyms at my disposal with new equipment so I will take advantage of it. My diet will be relaxed and will include some restaurants and takeaways. Basically massive meals full of protein. At home it will be meat and rice and vegetables and the odd bowl of cereal so not much different. I will definitely go to an all you can eat Chinese buffet though and trust me I will get my money's worth :D

I am away for nearly 2 weeks so I will inject now and just leave it until I get back. When I get back I will swop over to sust and npp with the 200mg mast e. As I just moved over to test e 300 at 600mg and the sust is 300mg/ml I will simply just rotate over to the same dose of that. The NPP I will do 1ml eod so 350mg per week. The mast e will stay the same throughout. Although I plan to up the others after a few weeks to about 750mg sust (1.25ml twice weekly) and 525mg NPP (1.5ml eod). I also have some tbol on the way and will start that at some point in the New Year. For the tbol I am thinking 20/40/40/60/60. Not sure if I will be carrying on with hgh but slin will be in there but in similar doses to what I have been using recently. Now I have some LR3 I will be adding in though at some point. For the LR3 I am thinking a high dose and combined with some massive carb meals. It's defnitely time to go up a gear. I am ridiculously hairy now so I will get that sorted and get some updated pics done one day in the UK. Have a great Christmas everyone.