©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mr. and Mrs. Atomant!!!!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I figured I would share this here with the anasci family...

I am now a married man! On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 6:33PM, my best friend, my training partner, the love of my life and my absolute world became my wife. To say I was happy is the biggest understatement ever. We were both elated and glowing all weekend. Everyone that saw us said they had never seen us so happy.

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing. Any little hitches were handled by the venue staff and my wife and I were not made aware of anything until people joked about it the next day. Everyone had such a great time at our reception and the ceremony was everything we wanted, short, sentimental and meaningful. And when I saw my now wife for the first time, I was awestruck. She looked more beautiful than I had ever seen, she was radiating energy and seeing her in her dress, smiling, gave me the most amazing feeling ever.

Our reception had some many highlights. The first dance, the speeches, my mom catching the bouquet, my wife smashing me with cake an then me kissing her back covering her in cake, the delicious food, the awesome photo booth we used as our guest book, everyone dancing all night long, the event staff that kept the party going... we could not have asked for a more perfect day / evening.

I have some pictures on my phone, but I am not on my phone, so here are a few I absolutely loved. How often do you see the bride holding the groom? lol

Attachments

• Bride holding me.jpg
    Bride holding me.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Cake smash.jpg
    Cake smash.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Cake face.jpg
    Cake face.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 200
  • First pic.jpg
    First pic.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 203
  • cake cutting.jpg
    cake cutting.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Some more pics... We took dance lessons and our first dance was just killer!

When I get the professional pics I will post them up...

Attachments

• Walking into reception.jpg
    Walking into reception.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 196
  • First Dance.jpg
    First Dance.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 198
  • First Dance 2.jpg
    First Dance 2.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 197
  • First dance 3.jpg
    First dance 3.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 198
  • First dance 4.jpg
    First dance 4.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 198

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
We had a photo booth as out guest book... this is one of the shots we took...

Attachments

• Photo booth.jpg
    Photo booth.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 195

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Congrats brother, you guys look so happy together, great stuff - thanks for sharing these man!

We truly are... happiness doesn't even begin to describe how amazing I feel. We have already been through so much in our relationship and affirming our love for one another made everything come full circle.
She really is my world.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Awesome brother, very happy for you both! You guys look great together, congrats!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
That's beautiful man.

Awesome brother, very happy for you both! You guys look great together, congrats!

Congratulations to both of yall. Great photos.

congratulations!

This is awesome!

Congratulations to you both and may many more happy memories be your's.

Congratulations

Congratulations you lucky dawg.

Thank you very much guys!!!!

I truly am lucky... I never thought I would meet anyone that ENJOYED this fitness lifestyle, and she can't do without training and loves the whole process of eating right and growing and dieting and repeating... I know I found my soul mate :)