©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What AAS will you never use again?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
While im in relationship.......Tren. mayb just ace but never used enan or hex.but im assuming same result...crazy crazy.
Just gav a jug away....sry dudcki....i dnt know your address!!! Lol

Winny also.....joints(shoulders mostly) hurt baaaad.

Ironraider

Nov 6, 2012
I've had not issues with DHT's...I love the results I get from Tren...but there is a psyic side that I need to be careful of crossing. If I stay around 50 mg per day (everyday injects of Tren A) I'm OK...once I start crossing over 100 per day...I tend to get paranoid and argumentative with everyone.

With the various combos that are out there...I can live with the 50 per day and get excellent results.

Sometimes with inject dbol...I can get some nasty lower back pumps that just cripple me...kinda like with superdol etc.

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Honestly..

I love them all but wont ever do sdrol or dbol again, high bp and hair loss were the worst with these 2:(

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Prop(I find it pointless), Deca(makes Me feel odd), Winny(unless getting back onstage), Trens(not if in a relationship, insomnia, heartburn and edgyness make it tough), Adrol/Dbol(unless I find a worthwhile brand b/c most suck these days)

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Love Tren, but it's the only one I struggle to keep from getting Gyno from.

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
This may sound crazy but ill never use Test Prop again. The PIP for me is too unbearable. The sides that I get from test enanthate are nowhere near bad enough to have to put up with PIP again. Plus I find I can control emotions lot better with the slower ester

dlux

Oct 24, 2012
This may sound crazy but ill never use Test Prop again. The PIP for me is too unbearable. The sides that I get from test enanthate are nowhere near bad enough to have to put up with PIP again. Plus I find I can control emotions lot better with the slower ester

I'm with this guy

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
I also had horrible PIP from Test Prop, but once I got used to it I was fine. I started another cycle later using test prop, and did not have bad PIP, just a little. I think if you pin into virgin muscles is where it gets bad.

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
I love prop but unbearable at times with pip and swelling, anadrol definitely blows me up about 20lbs in less then a month however it makes me feel very sick all day long, good old tren a amazing results unbearable sides even at low dose test or no test at all, dbol dbol dbol love it however now that I am older my body does not tolerate it any more pretty dont do any orals anymore, what I stick to nowadays that I love is test e, mast p, deca, eq and I haven't tried npp yet but I will be stocking up for my big summer blast of test e, mast p and npp.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Eq made me hungrier than I've ever been and gave me high anxiety..... otherwise all options are on the table.

MrSaturatedFat

Jan 3, 2013
Orals for sure. I'm on Tren E right now (first time) and if my lipids come back all fucked up, then I'll add that to the list, lol.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
EQ. Didn't do enough for me and made me spend too much money due to the hunger it caused, and it made me eat any fast food I could get my hands on. I also hate long esters with a passion.

Superdrol made me feel awful. Gave me the only bloody nose of my life, back pumps comparable to human torture, and insane lethargy. Also, my lipids were wrecked. The gains were fantastic but it wasn't worth killing myself over.