©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test only vs more than 1 compound

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Thanks bro yeah I agree this is the best cycle yet....I had started some adrol at 25mg twice a day but got a nasty head cold so I pulled it until its gone.....cough with the headache that I think the adrol gave me was too much....

In your opinion would dbol be better than adrol?

Definitely. No Anadrol I've ever used since the original American Syntex was worth it to me. Way more sides than gains from any other brand, so I quit using it a long time ago.

Dbol gives a good fullness with that cycle imo.

Dontblink

Dec 20, 2012
Nomans land
Definitely. No Anadrol I've ever used since the original American Syntex was worth it to me. Way more sides than gains from any other brand, so I quit using it a long time ago.

Dbol gives a good fullness with that cycle imo.

Awesome thanks :headbang:
How much a day?

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Depending on your tabs. If I had 10's, 40 was perfect. If I had 50's, one per day was fine.

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
Depending on your tabs. If I had 10's, 40 was perfect. If I had 50's, one per day was fine.

Like old school Hemo's 75mg a day was a religious experience...the the after school specials where kids do juice and grow looking at weights LOL